JA

Reviewer2278523により Apr 30, 2012 に掲載

Bitter,bitter,bitter

No After-taste - but be warned

Reviewer2651111により Aug 08, 2012 に掲載

I have to use stevia instead of sugar but the previous stevias I've used leave a funky aftertaste. However, this stevia may taste better but you can be sure that the manufacturers would've needed to do something nasty (in the processing - i.e with other chemicals) to remove the aftertaste as well as added Maltodextrin, which is a simple carbohydrate derived from wheat and corn (Google it). It's also used to 'bulk' out the product. You will find that you need to use more of this product as a result. I prefer the Now Foods Certified Organic Stevia and only use the NuNaturals for making chocolate or other finer foods where the taste is more obvious or if I'm making something that sugar eaters are sharing with me, so not to put them off. For my green smoothies etc I will use the organic one always. Don't listen to the hype - do your research, folks :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Maybe its good, but not for me.

Reviewer2779632により Oct 09, 2012 に掲載

Maybe it's me bot used to Stevia, but in my opinion I did NOT like using this in my tea, baking or cooking. The taste was like fake, weird sugar. I even felt sick after drinking tea. I tried different potions just in case it was me using too much or too little of it in food/drinks, but still I didn't liked it at all. 2 stars for beeing a product that are a bit healthy compared to sugar, and for prize. And the box was big aswell, would last for long even if I actually used this every day. Will of course not buy again.

Health Product.

5456746282615266529により Jan 05, 2013 に掲載

Haven't used the enough to rate it yet.

sweet stuff

Reviewer2612468により Jul 20, 2009 に掲載

sweet stuff

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sweet enough fot my tast

Reviewer2905775により Feb 02, 2010 に掲載

I found it to be considerably less sweet than expected. Next time I will buy the 100% pure Stevia extract.

begorca

Reviewer2419562により Feb 16, 2011 に掲載

When I buy stevia powder from Puritan's Pride I only need 1/8th teaspoon in my coffee - - - with yours I need 1/2 teaspoon or 4 times as much.

Bitter aftertaste

Reviewer2703872により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

Baked cookies with it and the kids spat them out...agave nectar is much better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Was not expecting to find Maltodextrin in this product

Reviewer1993523により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

Well that is for not reading properly before buying. I thought this product was a blend of Stevia and Erythritol but not Maltodextrin.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9