JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Used to be the best

5578101896436868251により Aug 31, 2013 に掲載

This used to be the best stevia, hands down. They have changed their supplier (early 2013) for the form of raw stevia they use. Now the taste is simply not the same and it takes at least 3-4 times the amount to get the same desired sweetness of the old version. Such a huge disappointment.

Used to be the best

Reviewer3192858により Jul 16, 2013 に掲載

The first time I purchased this item was in 2012 and it was the best, now the second time I ordered this July 2013 the product has totally changed and tastes very bad, too bad I ordered 4 bottles this time :( If anyone knows of a good alternative please leave a message.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

What have they done to the formulation

5096827219856213457により Oct 02, 2013 に掲載

Recently took delivery of this from iHerb. Expected the usual full-bodied sweet taste, instead got a bitter chemical flavour. I will not be buying this again - having been faithful to the nunaturals pure white stevia for the last two years I am really disappointed.

NuNaturals & Now stevia products

Reviewer1882507により Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

The last NuNatural pure stevia in the 1 oz. container is a joke. It isn't fit for human consumption. This makes $40.00 worth of stevia I have thrown away. I don't feel I can trust any of these companies to actually put in the container what is printed on the label!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Totally changed - for the worse.

5020345718377025396により Dec 22, 2013 に掲載

This product has totally changed. No longer is it the best Stevia we have ever used. Originally purchased for it's no aftertaste and super sweetness. Now has aftertaste. Not worth it.

What happened!

5520423611444117513により Dec 18, 2013 に掲載

I thought I had found the best stevia, sweet, no aftertaste and no bitterness. Now ordered second time and its changed to bland and bitter. Really dissapointed.

Reformulated

Reviewer1387214により Jan 04, 2014 に掲載

It is no longer the same great sweetener. Good bye NuNaturals.

NuNaturals, NuStevia Pure White Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g) (NNS-00152) 4231

Reviewer1430362により Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

This last batch was really bad. Wasted my money...hopefully I will find another product. It was good while it lasted...but the new formula has a lot to be desired..why mess up a good thing.

VB

Reviewer2047038により Nov 25, 2007 に掲載

Kind of bitter, just okay.

bitter, very unpleasant taste

Reviewer2578366により Jan 19, 2013 に掲載

I am amazed at the good reviews here! Was so looking forward to receiving this natural alternative to sugar, especially based on excellent reviews. But, using it to sweeten my tea, I found it left a very unpleasant, bitter and sour aftertaste. Even after I brushed my teeth, I could not get rid of the awful taste in my mouth.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15