JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

It has changed: from the best to the most vulgar form of stevia

4675861286524550859により Sep 08, 2014 に掲載

Used to be the best stevia product in the market, but without notice changed its formula to become the most vulgar form of stevia-based sweetener, with all its bitterness and less than half sweetness. A real waste of money, better to be announced when they return to the original formula, because I will not buy until I be totally sure of it.

NuNaturals, NuStevia Pure White Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g) (NNS-00152) 4231

Reviewer1430362により Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

This last batch was really bad. Wasted my money...hopefully I will find another product. It was good while it lasted...but the new formula has a lot to be desired..why mess up a good thing.

Reformulated

Reviewer1387214により Jan 04, 2014 に掲載

It is no longer the same great sweetener. Good bye NuNaturals.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Totally changed - for the worse.

5020345718377025396により Dec 22, 2013 に掲載

This product has totally changed. No longer is it the best Stevia we have ever used. Originally purchased for it's no aftertaste and super sweetness. Now has aftertaste. Not worth it.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

What happened!

5520423611444117513により Dec 18, 2013 に掲載

I thought I had found the best stevia, sweet, no aftertaste and no bitterness. Now ordered second time and its changed to bland and bitter. Really dissapointed.

Not So Good

Peachrosesにより Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

Sweetness of this product is insufficient and is very weak compared to KAL Stevia powder I used to buy from iherb. Unfortunately iherb doesn't stock it anymore, so this was my choice based on reviews of others. Sadly, I have to use NuNaturals 8 to 9 times more than KAL, thus making it prohibitively costly.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NuNaturals & Now stevia products

Reviewer1882507により Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

The last NuNatural pure stevia in the 1 oz. container is a joke. It isn't fit for human consumption. This makes $40.00 worth of stevia I have thrown away. I don't feel I can trust any of these companies to actually put in the container what is printed on the label!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

What have they done to the formulation

5096827219856213457により Oct 02, 2013 に掲載

Recently took delivery of this from iHerb. Expected the usual full-bodied sweet taste, instead got a bitter chemical flavour. I will not be buying this again - having been faithful to the nunaturals pure white stevia for the last two years I am really disappointed.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Used to be the best

5578101896436868251により Aug 31, 2013 に掲載

This used to be the best stevia, hands down. They have changed their supplier (early 2013) for the form of raw stevia they use. Now the taste is simply not the same and it takes at least 3-4 times the amount to get the same desired sweetness of the old version. Such a huge disappointment.

19 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Used to be the best

Reviewer3192858により Jul 16, 2013 に掲載

The first time I purchased this item was in 2012 and it was the best, now the second time I ordered this July 2013 the product has totally changed and tastes very bad, too bad I ordered 4 bottles this time :( If anyone knows of a good alternative please leave a message.

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています