JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great for baking

Reviewer2961568により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I bought this product to try in my various cookie recipes where I wanted sugar free choices. It worked great and I will buy this again. iHerb is the best site for me!!!

great

Reviewer1077521により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

Great, love this product. Easy to use and works good in pastry.

Great alternative to sugar

Reviewer2239515により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

I use NuNaturals Stevia Baking Blend when making cookies, cupcakes and other baked goods with great results. It blends well and doesn't have a strong after taste. It's the only brand stevia I use in my baking.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great sugar sub for baking

Reviewer3142793により Oct 02, 2011 に掲載

This is perfect for sugar free or low sugar baking

99% great

Reviewer1240355により May 31, 2011 に掲載

I love this stuff, except the maltodextrin. Dont like it but in the big picture Ill accept it. I make all of my food and I bake alot too. I use this baking blend all the time to cause more stability and structure. Works well.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Fabulous sugar substitute

Reviewer1525969により May 15, 2011 に掲載

This product works well in baked goods that call for sugar. I typically use 1/2 - 3/4 of the amount called for, i.e. the recipe calls for 2 cups of sugar, I use 1 cup of this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I really wanted to like MoreFiber, but...

stephdにより Jan 12, 2011 に掲載

...unfortunately, I had a bad experience with this product. I'm not sure how this happened, but my container was rancid upon opening despite being stored in a dark, cool, dry place. I bought it in August 2010 but doesn't expire until 12/11, so I know iHerb didn't sell me outdated stock, but it was rancid regardless. I smelled a very strong rancid oil/grain smell the moment I opened the seal. I even tried baking with it (thinking it might've been my imagination,) but that was a bad idea. It ruined my whole pan of lemon bars with the rancid taste. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or what. I think I'm going to write NuNaturals and give them the lot number and ask if they've had any other problems with this product. I'm not sure if I'm going to give this one a second try.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Added fiber

Reviewer2952275により Aug 31, 2010 に掲載

Really helps you feel more satisfied if you are on a low calorie, low fator low carb diet

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent product for more than the recommended uses

Reviewer2169417により Jul 16, 2010 に掲載

This product says it was designed to allow more fiber into the diet while still enjoying sweet treats. This is undoubtedly true, but that is not why I find it so useful. My husband cannot have processed sugar of any kind, and this product substitutes pretty well as a sweetener in baked goods. The texture is more like powdered sugar than baker's sugar, when you handle it, but it does not act like powdered sugar in recipes. However, it is much sweeter (even in this diluted form) than traditional white sugar, and I usually substitute 1/4 or 1/3 of the original amount of sugar called for.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

An Essential for Sugar-Free Baking!

Reviewer3065264により Jan 24, 2010 に掲載

I follow the South Beach Diet, so I make my baked goods with whole-wheat flour and without sugar. This can lead to some problems, one of which is extremely dense items. MoreFiber fixes that problem beautifully, while sweetening without an effect on blood sugar. You add MoreFiber in place of sugar in a recipe (it has Stevia in it, so it's sweet), but it also has a ton of fiber, so it helps reduce the need for fat, makes things gel better (something sugar does well but sugar-free sweeteners usually do not do), and adds lots of healthy fiber. Best of all, this measures tablespoon for tablespoon the same as sugar. Trying to figure out measurements for stevia can be very difficult, but this makes it easy! I cannot recommend this product enough, and the price here at iHerb is phenomenal!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています