JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good for baking

claireabelleにより Jun 24, 2013 に掲載

This is the best stevia product I have found so far for baking. I use less than the container recommends and my baking usually turns out well. It does take some experiementation with recipes that require exact measurements, but generally it isn't too hard to replace all the sugar in a recipe with this product.

Tastes good

Reviewer2087981により Mar 17, 2009 に掲載

I like using this in my hot chocolate and baking. But not so much when I put it on my oatmeal, its clumps up and doesnt really blend well, thats why i gave it 4 stars. I would just use it for baking.

Sugar Substitute

Reviewer1876403により Mar 03, 2009 に掲載

This sugar substitute is not too bad. It does have a different flavor than sugar, but they all do. It doesn't seem to be a sweet as they say on the package in baked goods. I think it works better combined with other natural sugar substitues such as Sweetfiber.

Added fiber

Reviewer2952275により Aug 31, 2010 に掲載

Really helps you feel more satisfied if you are on a low calorie, low fator low carb diet

great

Reviewer1077521により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

Great, love this product. Easy to use and works good in pastry.

Great for baking

Reviewer2961568により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I bought this product to try in my various cookie recipes where I wanted sugar free choices. It worked great and I will buy this again. iHerb is the best site for me!!!

Great for baking!

Reviewer1550903により Dec 29, 2011 に掲載

This tastes great when used as a sugar substitute. All natural, too!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great sugar sub for baking

Reviewer3142793により Oct 02, 2011 に掲載

This is perfect for sugar free or low sugar baking

Fabulous sugar substitute

Reviewer1525969により May 15, 2011 に掲載

This product works well in baked goods that call for sugar. I typically use 1/2 - 3/4 of the amount called for, i.e. the recipe calls for 2 cups of sugar, I use 1 cup of this product.

Baking blend

Reviewer2010529により Nov 22, 2013 に掲載

This works great for baking and does not take much.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 27