JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Baking blend

Reviewer2010529により Nov 22, 2013 に掲載

This works great for baking and does not take much.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great alternative to sugar!

TrueReviewsにより Nov 16, 2013 に掲載

I used it in my coconut flour muffins and it was great! It adds more texture to the batter. I substituted 1 Tbs for 1 Tbs sugar. Very good price too. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I love this just as much as the NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract!

Reviewer1512084により Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

This is a great product!!! I tried NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract to make the simple 2-step cheesecake that is or used to be printed on the inside of the Philadelphia cream cheese box 2 times, but each time it had a bitter aftertaste. I decided to try again using More Fiber, Stevia Baking Blend and the cheesecake turned out delicious! Another NuNaturals winner!!!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nunaturals More Fiber

4889249112167308990により May 06, 2012 に掲載

I am definitely planning to get more of this product and look forward to experimenting with it in several different favorite recipes. Will be happy to cut down on amount of sugar used in our cooking!

Excellent natural sugar replacement

Umbridgeにより Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

I don't tolerate sweet things very well (fructose malabsorption), and this works very well in both providing natural sweetness and replacing the bulk of sugar in a recipe (as opposed to the liquid stevia, which I also use). It doesn't add a funny aftertaste or any grittiness at all, which is great given the added fiber it provides.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for baking!

Reviewer1550903により Dec 29, 2011 に掲載

This tastes great when used as a sugar substitute. All natural, too!!!

Great for baking

Reviewer2961568により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I bought this product to try in my various cookie recipes where I wanted sugar free choices. It worked great and I will buy this again. iHerb is the best site for me!!!

great

Reviewer1077521により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

Great, love this product. Easy to use and works good in pastry.

Great alternative to sugar

Reviewer2239515により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

I use NuNaturals Stevia Baking Blend when making cookies, cupcakes and other baked goods with great results. It blends well and doesn't have a strong after taste. It's the only brand stevia I use in my baking.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great sugar sub for baking

Reviewer3142793により Oct 02, 2011 に掲載

This is perfect for sugar free or low sugar baking

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17