JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Works

4669693988845461808により Dec 08, 2015 に掲載

It decreases blood sugar, i checked by glucometer regularly. Not very much for severe diabetes, but it is a good aid to the meds such as metformin. No adverse reactions were noticed. There are more effective alternatives, but they are twice more expensive.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great to lower blood sugar

Reviewer3027641により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

great speedy delivery

LEVELRIGHT

Reviewer3136832により Dec 06, 2011 に掲載

WORKS GREAT LOWERS BLOOD SUGAR

Not sure...

Reviewer2766668により Oct 15, 2011 に掲載

These didn't seem to make a noticeable difference in my appetite/sugar issues, but I have not had my blood sugar tested to see if there has been a clinical change.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for regulating blood sugar levels

Reviewer3258243により Oct 04, 2011 に掲載

This product assists in regulating my blood sugar levels (along with African Mango extract). My craving for sweets is no longer a nagging obsession. It took about 2 weeks to see the results. I cut back on prescription drugs for insulin resistance, while my sugar levels averaged near normal (less than 90), then I quit altogether - my levels remain good and my energy level increased. I've shared this product with another type 2 diabetic friend, who is having good results as well. I receive the products quickly - in less than a week, which I like!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

New to judge, but seems effective

Reviewer1437520により Jul 28, 2011 に掲載

Just started with this product, but i feel good on it so far.

Feeling sick and shaky

Reviewer1730572により May 18, 2011 に掲載

I was daily feeling sick, shaky, sweaty and red in the face. I felt I had to eat something to feel well although I was not hungry and infact usually had eaten only an hour before. Since I've been taking these pills I have had only 2 mild attacks in 4 weeks.

LevelRight 90 caps

Reviewer1534349により Apr 21, 2011 に掲載

Use regularly now as it keep my sugar level in check

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

helps with blood sugar spikes for healthy folks too!

Reviewer2808155により Jan 03, 2011 に掲載

I don't have any issues with diabetes or a sugar addiction. However, due to my irregular work schedule and when traveling, I sometimes have to delay meals and get lightheaded. Usually after eating, my blood sugar spikes, and all I want to do is take a nap. Not anymore with these pills! I carry a few with me always, making sure to pop one (or two) of these pills about 10-30 min before eating to help not get sleepy. It has also helped when I know I will have a larger meal, which would otherwise leave me in a food coma. It also seems to prevent the continuous blood sugar spikes when eating a sugary treat that usually leaves you craving for more a bit later.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Best price on the net.

Reviewer3049502により Dec 25, 2010 に掲載

I use this product to help control my blood sugar levels. It cost almost twice as much at the health food store and I have to ask them to special order it for me. IHerb.com is the only place I will buy it from now on.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33