JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

NuNaturals, LevelRight

Reviewer2639563により Jul 16, 2008 に掲載

My husband takes this product since over 2 years, he is diabetic type 2. LevelRight keeps his blood sugar low. By taking LevelRight everyday he was able to reduce his medicament from 4 pills per day to half a pill per day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

helps with blood sugar spikes for healthy folks too!

Reviewer2808155により Jan 03, 2011 に掲載

I don't have any issues with diabetes or a sugar addiction. However, due to my irregular work schedule and when traveling, I sometimes have to delay meals and get lightheaded. Usually after eating, my blood sugar spikes, and all I want to do is take a nap. Not anymore with these pills! I carry a few with me always, making sure to pop one (or two) of these pills about 10-30 min before eating to help not get sleepy. It has also helped when I know I will have a larger meal, which would otherwise leave me in a food coma. It also seems to prevent the continuous blood sugar spikes when eating a sugary treat that usually leaves you craving for more a bit later.

LevelRight

Reviewer2984372により Dec 17, 2006 に掲載

I take LevelRight 3 times a day, along with Gluco-Science by Source Naturals, to control my addiction/cravings for sugar, and to help maintain normal Blood Glucose/sugar levels. It has helped me significantly, and I highly recommend it!

Hyperglycemia

Reviewer2617780により Nov 17, 2007 に掲載

I don't have outright diabetes but my blood sugar runs a bit high. This combination of herbal extracts keeps my blood sugar within the normal range. The herbs involved have been used for centuries to control blood sugar, and they really seem to work, at least for me.

really helps me

Reviewer2664178により Nov 02, 2008 に掲載

I'm impressed with this LevelRight. Am diet-controlled nearly-diabetic and if I take this with a meal that I know will spike my blood sugar, it goes up much less.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Keeps blood sugar stable along with decrease in carbs

Reviewer1615889により Aug 01, 2009 に掲載

If you want to follow a low carb diet to keep your blood glucose in the normal range without other medication, this product works.

See Below

Reviewer2063507により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

Works good with Bitter Melon

A must have

Reviewer1461260により Apr 30, 2008 に掲載

I've been using this product for almost 1 year and seen amazing results.

NuNatural levelright

Reviewer1580872により Dec 27, 2008 に掲載

I got this for a friend who is hypoglycemic and was having trouble with really low sugars. To solve it she ate lots of sweets and had a huge weight gain. This product balanced the sugar and allows her to slow down on the carbs. She does fine now (also switched to 4 small meals the Atkins way.)

Nice product

Reviewer1587596により Feb 01, 2009 に掲載

Works just fine, helps keep blood sugar levels stable.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33