JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

odd taste

Reviewer2950554により Dec 08, 2008 に掲載

Was expecting something better tasting than the Now Foods Stevia (which is gross compared to the NuNaturals Stevia). Disappointing. I'd rather just use sugar.

DON'T LIKE VERY MUCH!

Reviewer1824370により Jan 06, 2009 に掲載

I find it leaves a slight bitter aftertaste!

Now Foods, Xylitol Plus

Reviewer2716204により Jan 29, 2009 に掲載

This is OK, but I am not a fan of Stevia...it has an aftertaste that I don't like. Xylosweet is just like sugar without the effects of sugar. It is costly, but I much prefer it.

xylitol plus packets

Reviewer2829484により May 21, 2009 に掲載

Great when on the go. I found that it was not as sweet as sugar or splenda. It has a different tast then but is a great alternative to sugar or splenda.

Xylitol

Reviewer1965201により Jul 03, 2009 に掲載

I didn't care for the bit of after taste the xylitol has. But over all the product works well. If I keep using this I should get used to it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tastes like Stevia, not neutral like xylitol

Reviewer1605433により Jul 17, 2009 に掲載

Natural stevia is green, not white. Didn't like the taste of this, although those who like the taste of stevia will find it ok. Natural stevia is green, so the fact that this is white, means that the stevia has been processed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer3343479により Feb 04, 2010 に掲載

Good - just don't overdo it with xylitol, or you will get loose stools

ok product

Reviewer1572578により May 22, 2011 に掲載

good for convenience but the xylitol does not outweigh the weird stevia aftertaste

not so great

applemomにより Sep 15, 2013 に掲載

after taste. I guess when using a product containing stevia you should expect the after taste. I will continue looking for and hopefully finding other sweetening products.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9