Now Foods, Virgin Coconut Oil, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (60)

Coconut softgels

Posted by Reviewer1646876 From Ohio on Apr 26, 2010

I was excited with the concept of having softgels available, however, I am extremely disappointed after having read and compared the gram count vs. the coconut oil in the jar. Compared to the coconut oil in the jar,the softgels only give you a few drops of coconut oil per serving because of fillers. 1 tbs. of coconut oil is 14 grams, 3 softgels, only 4 grams. I don't understand why the companies would not fill the softgels with pure coconut oil rather than using fillers. In my opinion, this compromises the quality of the product.

the perfect item

Posted by Reviewer1060720 From Colorado on Nov 11, 2008

I have been taking coconut oil for my thyroid function for over a year and a half. I got to were I would gag because it was just too much. Now that I have the capsules it's the best of both worlds. I can take it and not have problems having to take it and works well keeping my thyroid in check!

Worked wonders

Posted by Reviewer2190762 From California on Feb 05, 2010

I have very coarse, thick African American hair and in just taking this a few days, my hair felt very soft and moisturized, as if I had a conditioning treatment on it "BUT I DIDN'T". Its great for your hair, and skin. This is better than any conditioner from the salon..and trust me I"ve bought them all.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Firms up and hardens my muscles incredibly fast!

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Jan 09, 2009

I don't exercise and the first day of taking 3-4 of these pills, I could feel my leg muscles hardening. Unfortunately I got fat from prescription gluco-cortico-steroids and that fat (located in my upper body only) won't budge no matter what! But I seem to be developing muscle under all that flab. I used to have a very firm, thin upper body. Maybe after a few years of these the steroid-induced fat will finally melt? I've Googled it and I can't find out how to lose weight/fat after steroid usage! =( I wish I had never taken Cortef, it ruined my body!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

The best oil for menopause

Posted by Reviewer2296909 From Texas on Jan 15, 2008

They are one of the best capsules I've ever had for monosaturates and excellent for women in menopause.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST