JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A God-send for Thyroid Patients!

Reviewer1020003により Jan 01, 2009 に掲載

I can't say enough about Thyroid Energy. This is my second bottle and I LOVE IT! I have had hypothyroidism since I was about 25 (I am 30 now) and taking prescription Levothyroxine is a joke. It makes my levels look good on paper, which pleases the doctor, but my symptoms are still pretty bad. This product helps me feel a lot better. I take 2 caps in the morning with Acai supplements and then 1 in the afternoon. If I don't take the Thyroid Energy, I have that "must lay down and take a nap right now" feeling, which I hate! This really helps, I am a firm believer in it! I had to do something when the Levothyroxine wasn't enough! This is a God-send for me! I highly recommend!

Increased Energy!

Reviewer3005940により Mar 03, 2008 に掲載

It took a little over a week of taking the Thyroid Energy supplements twice a day (the recommended dose) before I noticed any change. It's been over three weeks and I feel like my old self again. Totally rejuvenated! Even my family has noticed the changed. It feels great to be more active instead of being worn-out all the time! A friend had recommended this product to me, even though neither one of us has a thyroid problem, to boost our energy levels. Now I'm the one recommending it to family and friends, it really does seem to work!

Jen from Michigan

Reviewer1961841により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

I have suffered with Hypothyroidism for 10+ years and had tried everything including expensive prescriptions. Nothing worked for me until I tried this in conjunction with Raw Thyroid. I have never felt better, and have a renewed sense of health and energy.

Substitute for prescription

Reviewer1764760により Mar 22, 2007 に掲載

I use this and Natural Sources Raw Thyroid to substitute the prescription the doctor had me on for my thyroid. AND I LOVE IT. I can FEEL the difference.

helpful for thyroid

Reviewer1007632により Nov 25, 2007 に掲載

I am one of those people with all the symptoms of hypothyroidism, including both parents treated for hypothyroidism. But when tested, I am normal. This has really helped me to feel so much more balanced. I only take two in the morning presently. It has been very effective.

Supports healthy function

Reviewer3259072により Jan 18, 2008 に掲載

Thyroid Energy has helped give my body something it was missing. I was finally able to increase my metabolism enough to break my weight plateau. I'm still hoping that this is going to help with my cold hands and feet!

Wonderful Product

Reviewer1854738により Sep 12, 2007 に掲載

This has all the vitamin, herbs and minerals for thyroid support. I even lost 15 lbs with this product.

Energy & Clear Thinking Once Again

Reviewer3202810により May 26, 2008 に掲載

I suffer from migraines and can't take triptans used to treat attacks. I read online about a study done on migrainers that found that 78% of them had an underline thyroid test. I did have most all the classic symptoms of a low thyroid and it runs in my family but my blood test came out in the normal range. So I bought Thyroid Energy to give me a boost and it has. It works and within days. I take 1 in the morning & 1 in the late afternoon and it has cleared up most symptoms and given me new energy. Finally I can think straight and have a bounce again. Less migraines too but that could be a result from other products or a combination of them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

...ITS NOT ALL IN YOUR HEAD.....

Reviewer1712745により Dec 28, 2012 に掲載

When I was 40 years old my system went completely haywire. I had some gradual onset of symptoms prior to that, but youth can fight these things-to a point. For 12 years I have struggled with Chronic Pain in my joints and muscles,depression and fatigue to the point of inability to function...and have had every form of anti depressant thrown at me with non-lasting results. ( I have also fired two Rheumatologists who are fond of pushing Cymbalta and Lyrica). I finally DID my own homework. Gather up your most recent lab work. If your thyroid is "low normal" and your doctor says, it is "fine" and you feel like crap..keep reading. SO: 1. If you thyroid is Low/Low Normal. 2. You are always COLD and your temperature in somewhere in the 97. somethings...keep on reading. 3. If your Vitamin D level is Low.., 4. If the CO 2 Level is high and your Oxygen level is LOW in your blood ; 5. If your red/white blood cell count is OK...except you have an maybe one or two WBC counts that look sort of high but not across the threshold...keep reading... THAT IS INFLAMMATION. Even if you don't test positive for LUPUS, RA or MS...we've all been tested-and are told we are FINE! Well that doesn't mean that at some point it won't develop if we don't address an endocrine system out of whack and PRIMARILY the shot caller...THE THYROID GLAND and also address your body's inflammation response. Centuries ago people were prescribed IODINE....yep.. It is what kick starts the Thyroid's synthesis process. IF YOU ARE NOT ALLERGIC TO IODINE...This product will make you feel much much better and you will not constantly BE FREEZING. Also...ADD VITAMIN D...If you are menopausal or hovering...I guarantee you, that you are deficient-this also helps with sleep and overall mood. I have also added again, the old plant based IRON supplement. I am 2 months into this and feel much better. I have also eliminated ALL red meat and high fat dairy-in short, any food with nitrates/preservatives or are inflammation causing. I am also on HRT with bioidentical hormones and that is also a big help. IT takes a long time and MD supervision to titrate off of psych. meds. Some worked better than others and THEY do have their place and may again, in my life, if need be. But for me, addressing the causal factor in light of the fleeting efficacy of the psych meds became a mission. AS THE SAYING GOES ALL YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IS EVERYTHING.

Works

Reviewer1948761により May 20, 2008 に掲載

This stuff really works. I have not been formally diagnosed w/ hypothyroidism, but have all the symptoms and my levels are always borderline. Taking this has given me more energy and stamina.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 525