Now Foods, Thyroid Energy, Thyroid Support, 90 Veggie Caps

¥ 931.96
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (27)

A God-send for Thyroid Patients!

Posted by Reviewer1020003 on Jan 01, 2009

I can't say enough about Thyroid Energy. This is my second bottle and I LOVE IT! I have had hypothyroidism since I was about 25 (I am 30 now) and taking prescription Levothyroxine is a joke. It makes my levels look good on paper, which pleases the doctor, but my symptoms are still pretty bad. This product helps me feel a lot better. I take 2 caps in the morning with Acai supplements and then 1 in the afternoon. If I don't take the Thyroid Energy, I have that "must lay down and take a nap right now" feeling, which I hate! This really helps, I am a firm believer in it! I had to do something when the Levothyroxine wasn't enough! This is a God-send for me! I highly recommend!

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1030829 on Sep 05, 2007

Last year, I took Thyroid Energy, for healing the thyroid, which was a little sluggish. After 7 weeks, I lost 20 pounds, and 4 inches in waist. Reports from a doctor later, indicated that the thyroid was fine. NOW has about the best formulas and price.

Increased Energy!

Posted by Reviewer3005940 on Mar 03, 2008

It took a little over a week of taking the Thyroid Energy supplements twice a day (the recommended dose) before I noticed any change. It's been over three weeks and I feel like my old self again. Totally rejuvenated! Even my family has noticed the changed. It feels great to be more active instead of being worn-out all the time! A friend had recommended this product to me, even though neither one of us has a thyroid problem, to boost our energy levels. Now I'm the one recommending it to family and friends, it really does seem to work!

Jen from Michigan

Posted by Reviewer1961841 on Jun 10, 2008

I have suffered with Hypothyroidism for 10+ years and had tried everything including expensive prescriptions. Nothing worked for me until I tried this in conjunction with Raw Thyroid. I have never felt better, and have a renewed sense of health and energy.

Substitute for prescription

Posted by Reviewer1764760 on Mar 22, 2007

I use this and Natural Sources Raw Thyroid to substitute the prescription the doctor had me on for my thyroid. AND I LOVE IT. I can FEEL the difference.