JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Something has changed...and not for the good.

Reviewer1030167により Jul 13, 2010 に掲載

I have been using Now Soy Protein for quite a few years and something has changed in this last batch. I add the powder to my oatmeal every morning & use to like the flavor and texture. It wasn't sweet, just mild and it gave the oatmeal a nice smooth texture. This last batch feels gritty when I scoop it out of the jug. It doesn't absorb the water the same way and leaves a slightly bitter after taste. It's VERY different than all of the other jugs that I have used before. I will be contacting the company about it this week. What I love about this protein powder is that I can balance my blood sugar by putting it my oatmeal & instead of "crashing" in 20 minutes, I can eat at 7am and not feel hungry again until noon!

It floats

Reviewer2119072により Nov 06, 2010 に掲載

I have been using this product for years. Unlike all the previous batches this one is hydrophobic. In the past it always mixed well with milk, better than other protein powders I had tried. The product now creates a foaming layer of the powder on top of the milk and you end up with much of the powder stuck to the side of the glass after drinking down the milk. Disappointed!

normal

Reviewer2246960により Jul 25, 2011 に掲載

taste is horrible, so I mix this with other protein with Vanila.

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3