JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Not good for me

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2761724により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

I am trying to find a more natual conditioner and this is not it. I have really thick, curly hair and it makes it tangle. Kindof the opposite of what it should do.

Now Foods - Herbal Conditioner

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2492594により Sep 26, 2009 に掲載

This is an excellent product. I use color in my hair and the conditioner that comes with the hair color does not leave the hair soft like this does. It also has a very pleasing smell...a little lemony.

Works pretty well

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2785225により Jul 05, 2010 に掲載

I have very dry, very curly hair. I find that this conditioner doesn't work as well as some others out there, but it's a nice natural product that works fairly well. I use it when I need to wash my hair, but I don't have any particular occasion to go to where my hair needs to look its best. It gets the job done of conditioning my hair, but my hair looks better when I use a different, heavier conditioner.

Working product!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2214905により Jul 07, 2010 に掲載

A lot of hair problems have been solved, dry, damaged etc, My hair behaves without so much breakage and is moistureized not coated. I will continue with this product.

It was ok

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1116689により Sep 14, 2008 に掲載

Doesn't make my hair feel like the other conditioners. I will use again to see if I get better results.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 30