Now Foods, Serrazimes, 90 Vcaps

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1794033 From Montana on Mar 11, 2008

these are super tiny capsules, very easy to take. I'm not really noticing if they are more effective than other serrapeptase products but they seem to work. They have no enteric coating, so you must take on an empty stomach or be sure to get a brand that is if that is impossible (It is imperative for max. absorption that the product make it to the small intestine). I take it for sinus infections and chronic inflammation, i def. do have less when I take this product.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1239444 From Illinois on Sep 21, 2010

This product really works! For the first time since I was a young child I can breathe deeply and even feel the air going through my lungs! I first took this at night and by the next morning I noticed it had already started working. By the next week though, I had to up the dosage. Only drawback- these enzymes work by breaking up the mucous so you can easily expel it. This means it will seem as if it's making you produce more, instead of less. It's kind of gross, but every morning I hack up a lot of phlegm. While that's not exactly glamorous, it's well worth it. The other day I had to run to catch the train and for once my asthma didn't have me bent over. I could stand up and breathe deeply. This is an amazing product; I highly recommend it!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

As good or better than Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer3323814 From Hawaii on Sep 26, 2009

I use Serrazimes 1 daily and 2-3 tabs (when needed) really kick in to fight inflammation from cycling, running, swimming, surfing and even gum and tooth pain. I won't be without it, more effective than aspirin or the other pain relievers.

Best for nasal congestion

Posted by Reviewer1109204 From Colorado on Oct 31, 2007

Of the brands of serrapeptase, I've found this one most helpful for sinus congestion.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2778996 From Minnesota on Jan 14, 2008

This product seems to work well for what I bought it for (nasal congestion due to nasal polyps).

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST