JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Now Foods, SAMe, 400 mg, 60 tablets

Reviewer2056674により Nov 23, 2008 に掲載

I read about SAMe from a variety of sources. My psychiatrist gave it an o.k. for mood stabilization support, but warned that it costs a lot of money. Because of joint pain AND mood issues, I was hoping for a multi-treatment of sorts, which would enable me to reduce or eliminate a few other meds. I ordered what I predicted was a 6 week supply, based on the dosing my MD suggested. I am pressing on, determined to finish the first 60 tablets, and regretting the purchase. Although "side effects may go away over time", I've about had enough. At 400, mgs, I had severe abdominal pain the first few days, diminshing to a mere loss of appetite beyond. Increasing the dose by 400 mgs/week (with permission to increase all the way up to 2400 from MD)I am now up to 1200 mgs. I will abandon this experiment at the end of the week, unless I find my knee pain improved, and the stomach pain/loss of appetite thing gone. As for mood, no one in pain and without good diet, due to loss of appetite, can be real happy. As for the money, not worth it for me. AND, come to find out from the Naturopath, SAMe is very unstable, must be refridgerated at ALL times, no matter what the product label says, should be purchased only in a blister pack etc. I have three unopened bottles left. I will ask whether iHerb will take them back, but I doubt they will. My mistake. I should have researched this one more carefully.

SAM-e 400 by Now Foods

Reviewer1971676により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

This is a life saver. It really does ease joint pain, lift depression, and I can't tell about it cleansing the liver part. It's not that we are not on speaking terms, I just don't know what my liver feels like. But I do know that my hubby and I both take it every morning. We communicate better and stay more focused and have much less depression. Again a healthy life style helps and this gives us a good start toward it.

SAMe worked for me

Reviewer2530280により May 07, 2012 に掲載

Instantly fueled with energy, was the best track for me with cfs. Improved my mood too. I believe i was very low on neurochemicals and thats why it was effective, some people however have too many - i believe its useful for undermethylators and would recommend those who take it to check up on methylation first. Helped me come off effexor 150mgs in four months. And improved probably 50% of my cfs.

Awesome

Reviewer1512524により Mar 09, 2010 に掲載

Great product and so much cheaper than what I can get it for in Australia .... Can't live with out it, I use the suppliment to help with my Fibromyalgia, keeps me going. Thank you

Excellent Product

Reviewer1503972により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

Very effective! No side effects. Headaches are gone

from the Netherlands

Reviewer2588885により Apr 27, 2009 に掲載

SAMe I am now taking for over a month, one a day. I forgot how my body used to ache with diffuse pain, till I read a review - it is now completely gone, where I used to complain to the doctors frequently. I am sufuring from CFS (chronic fatique syndrome). As a complementation I am now ordering an Adrenal support (Now Foods, Super Cortisol Support, iherb) Whished someone told me years ago. It is expensive but it does a good job. People sense and telling me I look better too.

SAMe

Reviewer3247673により May 13, 2008 に掲載

I take 400 mg once a day and it significantly reduced my anxiety.I feel much better now, but it takes a few weeks before you can feel the difference. I take it together with 100 mg od 5HTP for better sleep.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Kinda of expensive, but works.

Reviewer2026745により Mar 15, 2008 に掲載

SAM-e in general is supposed to be pretty miraculous for depression, but it is so much more expensive than 5-HTP so I'm not taking it anymore. Not sure if it helped more or less than the 5-HTP although, between the two of them something is really working. I'm sure it varies from person to person.

Gave me my life back

5233976328958337333により Oct 29, 2014 に掲載

I fell into a terrible depression after the end of a five year relationship. My therapist recommended that I take these to help restabilise my mood. I started off taking one tablet a day for a couple of weeks but wasn't noticing a difference - I was in a pit of despair every day and spent every waking moment in tears, unable to leave the house and unable to eat (I became unhealthily skinny). I was completely unable to focus on anything else. After speaking with my therapist again I realised that I hadn't been taking the dose that she had recommended - being 4 tablets a day. I started taking the 4 tablets a day and within a week I noticed a difference. I stopped crying, I was able to go to social events again and was no longer preoccupied with negative thoughts every minute of the day. I have, to a large extent, regained my appetite as well, although it is not yet back to what it was before the breakup. Besides the natural-feeling lift in my mood, I have not noticed any ancillary side effects such as mental "numbness". The tablets can cause mild intestinal discomfort, but nothing severe and in my opinion well worth the mood-stabilising benefits. I cannot speak more highly of this product. I would recommend it to anybody.

mood support

Reviewer1109024により Nov 03, 2007 に掲載

Seems to offer better mood support than alternate brands. Inconvenient to have to refrigerate but worth it-- a good choice instead of SSRIs.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 40