Now Foods, SAMe, 400 mg, 60 Tablets

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

SAM-e 400 by Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1971676 From California on Feb 19, 2009

This is a life saver. It really does ease joint pain, lift depression, and I can't tell about it cleansing the liver part. It's not that we are not on speaking terms, I just don't know what my liver feels like. But I do know that my hubby and I both take it every morning. We communicate better and stay more focused and have much less depression. Again a healthy life style helps and this gives us a good start toward it.

Now Foods, SAMe, 400 mg, 60 tablets

Posted by Reviewer2056674 From Oregon on Nov 23, 2008

I read about SAMe from a variety of sources. My psychiatrist gave it an o.k. for mood stabilization support, but warned that it costs a lot of money. Because of joint pain AND mood issues, I was hoping for a multi-treatment of sorts, which would enable me to reduce or eliminate a few other meds. I ordered what I predicted was a 6 week supply, based on the dosing my MD suggested. I am pressing on, determined to finish the first 60 tablets, and regretting the purchase. Although "side effects may go away over time", I've about had enough. At 400, mgs, I had severe abdominal pain the first few days, diminshing to a mere loss of appetite beyond. Increasing the dose by 400 mgs/week (with permission to increase all the way up to 2400 from MD)I am now up to 1200 mgs. I will abandon this experiment at the end of the week, unless I find my knee pain improved, and the stomach pain/loss of appetite thing gone. As for mood, no one in pain and without good diet, due to loss of appetite, can be real happy. As for the money, not worth it for me. AND, come to find out from the Naturopath, SAMe is very unstable, must be refridgerated at ALL times, no matter what the product label says, should be purchased only in a blister pack etc. I have three unopened bottles left. I will ask whether iHerb will take them back, but I doubt they will. My mistake. I should have researched this one more carefully.

from the Netherlands

Posted by Reviewer2588885 From Netherlands on Apr 27, 2009

SAMe I am now taking for over a month, one a day. I forgot how my body used to ache with diffuse pain, till I read a review - it is now completely gone, where I used to complain to the doctors frequently. I am sufuring from CFS (chronic fatique syndrome). As a complementation I am now ordering an Adrenal support (Now Foods, Super Cortisol Support, iherb) Whished someone told me years ago. It is expensive but it does a good job. People sense and telling me I look better too.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer3247673 From Massachusetts on May 13, 2008

I take 400 mg once a day and it significantly reduced my anxiety.I feel much better now, but it takes a few weeks before you can feel the difference. I take it together with 100 mg od 5HTP for better sleep.

Now , SAMe, 400mg

Posted by Reviewer1159105 From Texas on Nov 25, 2008

Great product, great price!! replaced the only other brand we tried that gave same benefits...and we have tried many different brands trying to save money

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST