JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Ch-ch-ch-chia

Reviewer3338128により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

I really enjoy these chia seeds. I don't use them in anything else besides my smoothies so I can't comment about how they hold up in other recipes.

delicious

Reviewer2172723により Dec 10, 2009 に掲載

we love these seeds in smoothies and cereals. healthy and mild taste.

Great price & service

Reviewer3054676により Dec 24, 2009 に掲載

Chia seeds perfect with fast service thanks iherb!

Now Foods Chia Seeds

Reviewer2184750により Jan 11, 2010 に掲載

Excellent product. Same quality as with all Now Products. Chia seeds are very easy to consume and an excellent for on the go quick complete protein. I use them daily.

Superfood at superprice

Reviewer1707140により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

I love iHerb and am so grateful to be able to find superfoods such as Chia at an affordable price. I use chia in my morning smoothie, together with ground flax seeds. I sprinkle it on salads, even on cooked food. It's rich in protein and I make sure to have protein with my every meal.

Chia seeds

Reviewer2429625により Feb 14, 2010 に掲載

Fabulous product at a reasonable price! Seeds swell up in typical manner, and made a really great chia fresca drink. Very pleased with product.

Yay for Chia Seeds

Reviewer1387159により Feb 19, 2010 に掲載

I add a tablespoon of these seeds to my overnight oats. They gel up nicely and add interest and texture to my oats.

barb5

Reviewer2012251により Apr 10, 2010 に掲載

Good price.

Interesting

Reviewer2463518により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

This is my first time using Chia seeds. They have no real taste, so it's kinda easy to just throw some in my salad or in a smoothie.

Very Healthy Addition to my Oatmeal

Reviewer2666562により Apr 18, 2010 に掲載

These seeds are a very healthy addition to my diet. They give a nice little crunch to my morning oatmeal.

商品 81 - 90 の合計 112