JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent !

Reviewer3199995により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

Super fast shipping, packaged very well and have been sprinkling these in my yogurt and on jam toasts. Yummy and nutritious! :)

Salvia White Chia Seeds

Reviewer2715803により Aug 13, 2010 に掲載

Great source of omega 3s, protein, and fiber.

White chia seeds

Reviewer2212192により Apr 24, 2009 に掲載

We are completely satisfied with this product. It was delivered in a timely manner, and the product is all we were expecting, the price was quite reasonable. We are very well pleased and will be ordering again. Thanks!

Excellent!!

Reviewer1785442により Nov 26, 2010 に掲載

Genious product! enormous health benefits with shia seeds! everybody should eat chia seeds! Love iherb for excellent good prices! <3<3<3<3<3

barb5

Reviewer2012251により Apr 10, 2010 に掲載

Good price.

Interesting

Reviewer2463518により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

This is my first time using Chia seeds. They have no real taste, so it's kinda easy to just throw some in my salad or in a smoothie.

Very Healthy Addition to my Oatmeal

Reviewer2666562により Apr 18, 2010 に掲載

These seeds are a very healthy addition to my diet. They give a nice little crunch to my morning oatmeal.

Can add to many things

Reviewer2808184により Apr 19, 2010 に掲載

This can be added to some many food items,yogurt,pudding,smoothies. This is a good price and product.

White Chia Seeds

Reviewer2552172により Apr 24, 2010 に掲載

LOVE this product! I miss a scoop with a chopped apple and cup of Activia yogurt for my breakfast every morning.

Wonder seed!

Reviewer1412778により Apr 26, 2010 に掲載

Keeps you feeling full and hydrated - slightly strange texture (I use it in a Crystal Light drink), but you get used to this quickly. Will definitely help curb appetite - I use this once a day in the mid afternoon to bridge between lunch and dinner.

商品 61 - 70 の合計 178