JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Awesome!

Reviewer3174633により 2 22, 2011 に掲載

Strong packaging for the Chia Seeds, and Iherb even put it in a secure plastic lock bag to make sure the seeds made it to us safely! Thanks

Excellent !

Reviewer3199995により 7 22, 2010 に掲載

Super fast shipping, packaged very well and have been sprinkling these in my yogurt and on jam toasts. Yummy and nutritious! :)

Salvia White Chia Seeds

Reviewer2715803により 8 13, 2010 に掲載

Great source of omega 3s, protein, and fiber.

Yummy!

Reviewer3003614により 6 29, 2010 に掲載

I am in love with chia seeds! I make chia pudding for breakfast almost every morning and add in all sorts of goodies to make a nice raw cereal. This stuff keeps me full for hours!

barb5

Reviewer2012251により 4 10, 2010 に掲載

Good price.

Interesting

Reviewer2463518により 4 11, 2010 に掲載

This is my first time using Chia seeds. They have no real taste, so it's kinda easy to just throw some in my salad or in a smoothie.

Very Healthy Addition to my Oatmeal

Reviewer2666562により 4 18, 2010 に掲載

These seeds are a very healthy addition to my diet. They give a nice little crunch to my morning oatmeal.

Can add to many things

Reviewer2808184により 4 19, 2010 に掲載

This can be added to some many food items,yogurt,pudding,smoothies. This is a good price and product.

White Chia Seeds

Reviewer2552172により 4 24, 2010 に掲載

LOVE this product! I miss a scoop with a chopped apple and cup of Activia yogurt for my breakfast every morning.

Wonder seed!

Reviewer1412778により 4 26, 2010 に掲載

Keeps you feeling full and hydrated - slightly strange texture (I use it in a Crystal Light drink), but you get used to this quickly. Will definitely help curb appetite - I use this once a day in the mid afternoon to bridge between lunch and dinner.

商品 61 - 70 の合計 163