JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Salvia White Chia Seeds

Reviewer2715803により Aug 13, 2010 に掲載

Great source of omega 3s, protein, and fiber.

Yummy!

Reviewer3003614により Jun 29, 2010 に掲載

I am in love with chia seeds! I make chia pudding for breakfast almost every morning and add in all sorts of goodies to make a nice raw cereal. This stuff keeps me full for hours!

barb5

Reviewer2012251により Apr 10, 2010 に掲載

Good price.

Interesting

Reviewer2463518により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

This is my first time using Chia seeds. They have no real taste, so it's kinda easy to just throw some in my salad or in a smoothie.

Very Healthy Addition to my Oatmeal

Reviewer2666562により Apr 18, 2010 に掲載

These seeds are a very healthy addition to my diet. They give a nice little crunch to my morning oatmeal.

Can add to many things

Reviewer2808184により Apr 19, 2010 に掲載

This can be added to some many food items,yogurt,pudding,smoothies. This is a good price and product.

White Chia Seeds

Reviewer2552172により Apr 24, 2010 に掲載

LOVE this product! I miss a scoop with a chopped apple and cup of Activia yogurt for my breakfast every morning.

Wonder seed!

Reviewer1412778により Apr 26, 2010 に掲載

Keeps you feeling full and hydrated - slightly strange texture (I use it in a Crystal Light drink), but you get used to this quickly. Will definitely help curb appetite - I use this once a day in the mid afternoon to bridge between lunch and dinner.

Essential

Reviewer1349510により May 21, 2010 に掲載

These chia seeds have become a regular part of my diet. They provide many of the omegas and other nutrients. Last year due to a medical regimen I was taking I couldn't go to the gym. This year the amount of muscle the chia has helped me to regain is amazing!

Ch-ch-ch-chia

Reviewer3338128により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

I really enjoy these chia seeds. I don't use them in anything else besides my smoothies so I can't comment about how they hold up in other recipes.

商品 61 - 70 の合計 157