JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great!

Johanneにより Nov 19, 2012 に掲載

I use it in my everyday smoothie for calsium, fiber, protein e.g. Like the white better then the black one, because it disapare in the smoothie, but both are good! Much cheaper then here in Norway!

really great chia

gypsyjujuにより Nov 05, 2012 に掲載

This stuff is so good for you I thought it would taste bad - but it's great!

A must in your diet

Reviewer1771709により Oct 29, 2012 に掲載

Very good price

Super Food! Super price.

Reviewer2435321により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Product

5228281769786048703により Sep 21, 2012 に掲載

Been using this product daily for a couple weeks and my energy level has improved and I feel overall better. These two things help me get out and get the exercise and other stuff done that need to be.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Chi-chi-chia!

5370967318126225553により Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

Little to say other than this is a great, affordable source of chia seeds.

Very good

Reviewer2101153により Jul 14, 2012 に掲載

Love it. I use it every day. Will order again

Chia makes me feel good

Reviewer2713534により Jul 06, 2012 に掲載

I put these in a bowl with hemp seeds and pomegranate seeds and pomegranate juice. It's like eating dessert

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

awesome little seeds

5205455335391382439により Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

great value for a large pack. excellent packaging and service as per usual. these seeds are excellent because of their colour - they dont show up in bread which is great for fussy children!

Cha cha cha chia!

MsStaeheliにより Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

This was the best buy I could find. I make chia pudding and eat a little every day. It is great to use after a meal to take your one zillion vitamin supplements with (just thick enough to get them all down--I hate taking them with liquids) and it really keeps you regular. See recipes online. I like the white ones, they mix in nicely and make a smooth "pudding." Rather than mix anything up, I like to just buy carob "milk" and put about 3-4 Tbsp per cup. Another nice thing about chia pudding is that it works really well with stevia.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています