JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product

tessipessにより Oct 09, 2015 に掲載

perfect chiaseeds. Mix them first and you get a better pudding. or use them as they are in smoothies

I love it

iherbyfanにより Dec 16, 2015 に掲載

Have been buying for a long time. Very good product! I add a teaspoon to my morning oats, stir it in and wait 3 mins. Makes my oats so much more palatable due to the added crunch and 'interesting' texture it has.

super yummy

5120682455081879687により Dec 21, 2015 に掲載

This Chia is the best I tried, yummy with yoghurt and banana, crunchy also!

Chite Chia see

Reviewer2883498により Dec 24, 2015 に掲載

I use Chia seeds in smoothies and porridge. Very good.

Now Foods, Real Food, White Chia Seed

SherbanVadimにより Jan 14, 2016 に掲載

Отличное качество.

Value for money

lissawesomeにより Jan 24, 2016 に掲載

Good value for money - chia seeds are rather expensive in supermarkets where I am from. They are great in boosting required daily fibre intake. I usually mix 2 tablespoons of the chia seeds with my muesli.

Good!

5532030074393160616により Feb 16, 2016 に掲載

The best chia seeds I have tried so far. The consitancy and swelling of them overall. Really like the white seeds because they hide much more in food. I use them for meaking jams and overnight oats.

Chia seed

Anuta32により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I love this one, put it in every salad, and lemon - honey detox water. Очень нравятся семена чиа, подходит для всех салатов, приятный вкус, рекомендую!

recommended

5231183039161281078により Feb 29, 2016 に掲載

I have tried black chia seed ...but I prefer this white one. And I find no dirt like the other buyer comments here. Will reorder again. Nice price~

Great quality!

vegenotesにより Mar 14, 2016 に掲載

The cheapest chia seed I have yet found. But the quality is very good. Very clean.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 112