JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great quality

5565372317617791214により Sep 25, 2013 に掲載

This is a good quality chia seed at a reasonable price.

white chia

5717155368878479263により Sep 18, 2013 に掲載

fantastic; rich in protein, binds toxins

mano autistui sūnui

5757641826601528634により Sep 18, 2013 に掲載

tai nuostabus produktas. Mano vaikas yra autistas. Jam sutvarkė vidurius, pastebimai pagerėjo sveikata. Labai malonu pirkti, nes pristatymas nedaug kainuoja ir greitai atsisiunčia.Tik gaila, kad negaliu daugiau nei 26$...dėl dideliu pas mus muitų.Perku sau, savo seimai. Vėl sakysiuosi - tik šį kart ekologiškas.

Versatile, filling seeds with omega-3

odalolにより Aug 25, 2013 に掲載

Yum! I like making chia pudding with these: mix chia seeds with your favorite juice, let stand: instant jellylike pudding. I find them really filling. I put them in cereal and add them to yoghurts too. They're supposed to be high in omega-3, so check it out if you're interested in eating non-animal omega-3.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Seeds EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

.....How to use Chia Seeds? White Seeds = Greate Taste: To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great!

4686319321787670919により May 20, 2013 に掲載

Absolutely love chia seed, have to have it everyday. I like to use it in my recipe for Overnight Oats - makes the whole thing very thick and tasty!

Good quality

CIPRIANにより Jan 11, 2013 に掲載

Good stuff!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

We put them in our Saturday morning pancakes!

Reviewer2569519により Dec 10, 2012 に掲載

Also, in our smoothies.

Usual)

Reviewer1365065により Dec 04, 2012 に掲載

Usual chia seed

Excellent product

Reviewer2830812により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

I grind these in a coffee grinder and as a result have seeds which are delicious and very useable. I only use about 2 tablespoons a day or a little less and it is a great help with the IBS symptoms. They are tasteless and when ground (which is very easy to do) have a nice texture. I usually mix with my Keefer but also can mix with simply anything.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています