iHerbは初めての方?

Now Foods, リアルフード, ホワイトチアシード, 1ポンド (454 g)

¥1,286
¥1,311
¥ 1285.90
Savings of: ¥25 (2% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (30)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Seeds EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

.....How to use Chia Seeds? White Seeds = Greate Taste: To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great Product

Posted by 5228281769786048703 on Sep 21, 2012

Been using this product daily for a couple weeks and my energy level has improved and I feel overall better. These two things help me get out and get the exercise and other stuff done that need to be.

Super Food! Super price.

Posted by Reviewer2435321 on Oct 03, 2012

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.

White Chia

Posted by Reviewer1002963 on Aug 15, 2011

So far so good. I can't tell if it's better the the dark chia - I just read that it is. I would be happy to buy a larger bag.

Like these the best

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Jun 16, 2010

We have tried other brands, from iHerb and other suppliers and prefer these. The nutrition profile is pretty much the same from brand to brand, prices vary some, Now has best taste and very good price. And, as usual, iHerb is the best supplier.