JA

4983648822289365636により Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

taste great

Best food you can find

Reviewer2912525により Mar 06, 2011 に掲載

This is the best food you can find on that earth.Rich in Omega-3 and all the other elements combined in a such ballance that gives to people so much!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Seeds EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

.....How to use Chia Seeds? White Seeds = Greate Taste: To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Now Foods Blanco Salvia

Reviewer1154704により May 04, 2011 に掲載

These chia seeds are great value. I take them will me on runs instead of energy gels.

White Chia

Reviewer1002963により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

So far so good. I can't tell if it's better the the dark chia - I just read that it is. I would be happy to buy a larger bag.

Cha cha cha chia!

MsStaeheliにより Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

This was the best buy I could find. I make chia pudding and eat a little every day. It is great to use after a meal to take your one zillion vitamin supplements with (just thick enough to get them all down--I hate taking them with liquids) and it really keeps you regular. See recipes online. I like the white ones, they mix in nicely and make a smooth "pudding." Rather than mix anything up, I like to just buy carob "milk" and put about 3-4 Tbsp per cup. Another nice thing about chia pudding is that it works really well with stevia.

Chia makes me feel good

Reviewer2713534により Jul 06, 2012 に掲載

I put these in a bowl with hemp seeds and pomegranate seeds and pomegranate juice. It's like eating dessert

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer2554482により Apr 15, 2009 に掲載

I used Salba for months, but switched to Chia after having my father (a farmer in Costa Rica) grow Salba seeds, which were actually mislabeled Chia seeds anyway at 3x the price. So far I am happy. They taste the same, the packaging is good, delivery was fast, & the price was good. I'll order from here again unless I find an organic seller. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because it's not organic, but that's not iHerb's fault, they didn't claim it was organic.

Delicious!

Reviewer1815729により Mar 16, 2010 に掲載

These chia seeds are great! Love the white chia, and much cheaper than the brand name Salba. Just wish it was organic and came in a resealable bag!

Kinda small

aromatherapyにより Dec 20, 2010 に掲載

you get what you pay for and these are not the greatest chi seeds. they are kinda small. I would not buy them again

商品 21 - 30 の合計 157