JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Reviewer2314781により Sep 29, 2010 に掲載

This is amazing to add into your smoothie for extra fiber, energy, protein and omegas

Very happy!

Reviewer1068823により Sep 21, 2010 に掲載

Happy with this product, very healthy, easy to use and taste good in a few recipes.. Could be a little cheaper, though.

Salvia White Chia Seeds

Reviewer2715803により Aug 13, 2010 に掲載

Great source of omega 3s, protein, and fiber.

Excellent !

Reviewer3199995により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

Super fast shipping, packaged very well and have been sprinkling these in my yogurt and on jam toasts. Yummy and nutritious! :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Blanco Salvia White Chia Seeds, Great Price!!!

Reviewer2298049により Jul 04, 2010 に掲載

Wow great price!!! Leave it to NOW to make the price more affordable. An 1lb bag of Salba brand white chia is between $20-$25 in Canada. This is one of the best food sources to keep you regular (high in both types of fiber, so forget the Psyllium) and it's loaded with very important nutrients including more omega 3 than flax seed, minerals, vitamins, proteins, and anti-oxidants. You don't have to grind the seeds like flax, but if I don't grind them I find they just pass through undigested. I also prefer the smoother texture of the grinded seeds when I mix with liquids. I also read some where that you should grind them to release more of the important nutrients. I just used a cheap coffee grinder to grind the seeds. ( don't use the same one for coffee) I now add 3-5 heaping teaspoons of grinded chia a day to my diet. I mix it in my morning greens drink, freshly juiced vegetable juices, oatmeal and yogurt. Great in turkey meat loaf instead of bread crumbs.I also like to make lemon chia frescas. Mix a teaspoon of chia in a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade sweeten with stevia (I use NuStevia White Stevia Powder also purchased here) After a few weeks of taking chia you'll defintely noticed an improvement in your overall health. You will definitely be more regular, and you'll have more energy.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Yummy!

Reviewer3003614により Jun 29, 2010 に掲載

I am in love with chia seeds! I make chia pudding for breakfast almost every morning and add in all sorts of goodies to make a nice raw cereal. This stuff keeps me full for hours!

Like these the best

Reviewer1404401により Jun 16, 2010 に掲載

We have tried other brands, from iHerb and other suppliers and prefer these. The nutrition profile is pretty much the same from brand to brand, prices vary some, Now has best taste and very good price. And, as usual, iHerb is the best supplier.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Essential

Reviewer1349510により May 21, 2010 に掲載

These chia seeds have become a regular part of my diet. They provide many of the omegas and other nutrients. Last year due to a medical regimen I was taking I couldn't go to the gym. This year the amount of muscle the chia has helped me to regain is amazing!

Wonder seed!

Reviewer1412778により Apr 26, 2010 に掲載

Keeps you feeling full and hydrated - slightly strange texture (I use it in a Crystal Light drink), but you get used to this quickly. Will definitely help curb appetite - I use this once a day in the mid afternoon to bridge between lunch and dinner.

White Chia Seeds

Reviewer2552172により Apr 24, 2010 に掲載

LOVE this product! I miss a scoop with a chopped apple and cup of Activia yogurt for my breakfast every morning.

商品 111 - 120 の合計 139