JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good chia seed

5288022997039373961により May 17, 2016 に掲載

the texture is good and the price is good too

I love it

iherbyfanにより Dec 16, 2015 に掲載

Have been buying for a long time. Very good product! I add a teaspoon to my morning oats, stir it in and wait 3 mins. Makes my oats so much more palatable due to the added crunch and 'interesting' texture it has.

super yummy

5120682455081879687により Dec 21, 2015 に掲載

This Chia is the best I tried, yummy with yoghurt and banana, crunchy also!

Chite Chia see

Reviewer2883498により Dec 24, 2015 に掲載

I use Chia seeds in smoothies and porridge. Very good.

Versatile, filling seeds with omega-3

odalolにより Aug 25, 2013 に掲載

Yum! I like making chia pudding with these: mix chia seeds with your favorite juice, let stand: instant jellylike pudding. I find them really filling. I put them in cereal and add them to yoghurts too. They're supposed to be high in omega-3, so check it out if you're interested in eating non-animal omega-3.

Now Foods, Real Food, White Chia Seed

SherbanVadimにより Jan 14, 2016 に掲載

Отличное качество.

Value for money

lissawesomeにより Jan 24, 2016 に掲載

Good value for money - chia seeds are rather expensive in supermarkets where I am from. They are great in boosting required daily fibre intake. I usually mix 2 tablespoons of the chia seeds with my muesli.

Good!

5532030074393160616により Feb 16, 2016 に掲載

The best chia seeds I have tried so far. The consitancy and swelling of them overall. Really like the white seeds because they hide much more in food. I use them for meaking jams and overnight oats.

Chia seed

Anuta32により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I love this one, put it in every salad, and lemon - honey detox water. Очень нравятся семена чиа, подходит для всех салатов, приятный вкус, рекомендую!

recommended

5231183039161281078により Feb 29, 2016 に掲載

I have tried black chia seed ...but I prefer this white one. And I find no dirt like the other buyer comments here. Will reorder again. Nice price~

商品 111 - 120 の合計 155