JA

Reviewer2012251により Apr 10, 2010 に掲載

Good price.

Yay for Chia Seeds

Reviewer1387159により Feb 19, 2010 に掲載

I add a tablespoon of these seeds to my overnight oats. They gel up nicely and add interest and texture to my oats.

Chia seeds

Reviewer2429625により Feb 14, 2010 に掲載

Fabulous product at a reasonable price! Seeds swell up in typical manner, and made a really great chia fresca drink. Very pleased with product.

Superfood at superprice

Reviewer1707140により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

I love iHerb and am so grateful to be able to find superfoods such as Chia at an affordable price. I use chia in my morning smoothie, together with ground flax seeds. I sprinkle it on salads, even on cooked food. It's rich in protein and I make sure to have protein with my every meal.

Now Foods Chia Seeds

Reviewer2184750により Jan 11, 2010 に掲載

Excellent product. Same quality as with all Now Products. Chia seeds are very easy to consume and an excellent for on the go quick complete protein. I use them daily.

Great price & service

Reviewer3054676により Dec 24, 2009 に掲載

Chia seeds perfect with fast service thanks iherb!

delicious

Reviewer2172723により Dec 10, 2009 に掲載

we love these seeds in smoothies and cereals. healthy and mild taste.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love, love, love this stuff!

patehosplaceにより Aug 05, 2009 に掲載

Excellent for heavy workouts and stamina is needed. I put two teaspoons in a glass of distilled water and let it sit for fifteen minutes. The seeds soak up all the water and have the consistency of jello. Sip it all day! No flavor, mix with fruit in the morning for a smoothie, put leftover in fridge and voila! A fruit jello that is packed full of vitamins, anti oxidants, omega 3+6 etc. etc.! Amazing miracle food!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Ch-ch-ch-chia

Reviewer3338128により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

I really enjoy these chia seeds. I don't use them in anything else besides my smoothies so I can't comment about how they hold up in other recipes.

Good deal!

Reviewer1886198により May 20, 2009 に掲載

I had read about Salba, but you have to order from the manufacturer, and nowhere around where I live carries it. Of course they want you to commit to auto shipping to get a better deal, but it's not as good as iherb.com's price. We add to smoothies, oatmeal, soup, whatever. It really has no flavor. Sometimes I add to water. Whatever you add it to it makes it thick, because there is a natural gel coating on the seeds that absorbs water and keeps you from being hungry as soon as usual.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています