JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, リアルフード, ホワイトチアシード, 1ポンド (454 g)

¥1,110

商品 46 - 50 の合計 81

« 前の | 8 9 10 11 12 | 次のページ »

Wonder seed!

Reviewer1412778により Apr 26, 2010 に掲載

Keeps you feeling full and hydrated - slightly strange texture (I use it in a Crystal Light drink), but you get used to this quickly. Will definitely help curb appetite - I use this once a day in the mid afternoon to bridge between lunch and dinner.

Essential

Reviewer1349510により May 21, 2010 に掲載

These chia seeds have become a regular part of my diet. They provide many of the omegas and other nutrients. Last year due to a medical regimen I was taking I couldn't go to the gym. This year the amount of muscle the chia has helped me to regain is amazing!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great for a mid afternoon energy boost!

5009335745229719166により Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

Great chia seeds. Good price.

chia

Reviewer3285476により Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

yeah just chia!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Now Foods White Chia Seed is Great for "De-bloating" and Cleansing as well as Pudding Making!

mirindalikethedrinkにより Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

Ch-ch-ch-chia! Sorry! I couldn't resist. I think if you buy chia you've got to want to buy chia. Most people wouldn't ever just stumble upon a bag of chia and be like, "Yum! I'm gonna buy and eat that." However, I do think that everyone should try it! Now Foods has unbeatable prices for most products, including white chia seed. We use this to make puddings. It's great for "debloating" and cleansing the body and nourishing the body and that's what we use it for.

商品 46 - 50 の合計 81