JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, リアルフード, ホワイトチアシード, 1ポンド (454 g)

¥1,104

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3

chia seeeds

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1658669により Apr 01, 2011 に掲載

s you have to soak them in water for 12-24 hrs to soften they taste better that way chia claims to be high in vitamins with aquired taste unless you combine it with other foods (its bird food).

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Gritty dirt mixed in with the white chia seeds

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5299599697278399878により Aug 26, 2013 に掲載

I ordered this before with no problem, but this time there were little black specs mixed in. I thought it was just black chia seeds, but upon further inspection they are little pieces of dirt. What a waste! I thought it was just me, but saw anther review with the same issue. I gave it two stars instead of one because the last bag did not have this problem but I wouldn't order again and risk getting a bad bag.

Bugs n Dirt

5655905921332876836により Oct 11, 2013 に掲載

I bought a bag of these a couple months ago and they were great! When I ran out, I bought another bag....and didn't even realize until looking through my purchase history that they actually were from the same company. This second bag had tons of stems and pieces of dirt in it. I transferred the seeds to 2 different airtight containers right away....and today found that both were full of tiny tiny bugs crawling through them. None of my other containers have any bugs, so I think the bag must of been contaminated. I had to throw all the remaining seeds out :-( Watch out!

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3