JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not Raw!

Reviewer2963514により Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

These sunflower seeds are nice, but they are not raw! I tried sprouting them and they just go dark. My guess they came from China where they were steam treated. If the meaning of raw is not cooked, than it is fine, but they are not suitable for raw diet / sprouting. So packaging is misleading. Very disappointing. :(

Calif.

Reviewer1653664により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

I soak these is salted water overnight, drain and resalt them and dehydrate them for a few hours on low heat and they are crispy and very fun and healthy to eat. The soaking removes the phytic acid found all grains and nuts. It is a substance that keep us from absorbing iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc.

Organic Sunflower Seeds

Sprinklesにより Mar 25, 2010 に掲載

Excellent product! Extremely healthy. Just what raw sunflower seeds should be! We put these on salads and also use them in our morning breakfast shake (and alternate days with pumpkin, sesame, flax, or chia seeds): In a quart mason jar, put 2 to 4 raw organic eggs, 1 scoop whey protein powder, 1/4 can coconut milk, 1 tsp. psyllium husks powder, and 1 Tbsp. of the above seeds, then fill in with some water and use the hand blender. DELICIOUS and filling! A definite plus that these are ORGANIC!

Good for sprouting

honestreviews1により Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

Good for sprouting. It's also very interesting for my kids how it sprouts.

Terrific Organic Sunflower Seeds. See offers, more in my profile

HerbalGardenにより Sep 02, 2013 に掲載

Organic, natural, and big bag. These seeds are unsalted and are good for meals, yogurt, cereal, smoothies or recipes, or for healthy snacking out of the bag. Good buy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ok, lots of yellowish seeds though

4883388839584268090により Jul 11, 2013 に掲載

These are alright. I've never seen such tiny, thin sunflower seeds before, so I don't know what that's about. Also there are A LOT of discolored seeds-yellow or yellowish that taste a little off. Thought maybe my first bag was a freak, but every bag I've ordered has many off-colored, funky tasting seeds that should have been picked out, so I would definitely say quality control is lacking. I have the exact same problem with Now's pumpkin seeds, soooo.... Think I'll give up with this brand and try a different organic one for comparison. Can't say i would recommend this product.

Momo

4755456102405298147により Apr 27, 2014 に掲載

Not really Fresh !

no special

5495646798778649232により Jun 12, 2016 に掲載

Not interested to buy again Not tasty

Sunflower seeds

5047630309421323887により Feb 21, 2015 に掲載

Taste great on breakfast items and salads plus toasted on top of quinoa

Smaller is better

5581364457201123713により May 09, 2015 に掲載

When i got my raw organic sunflower seeds, not only was the price great, but the seeds were small and great tasting. I didn't have to chop them up like the large ones.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 103