JA

Reviewer3134764により Feb 27, 2012 に掲載

good flavor, easy use

great product

5668950653504877163により Jun 06, 2016 に掲載

It's easy to use...I use this to make Gummy fruit candies for my kids and it's a healthier choice

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

seems to help with stomach, skin, and maybe hair problems

FrogPrincessにより Dec 13, 2016 に掲載

I've been trying to fix NSAIs and stress induced gastritis for 10 years. PPIs only brought on more problems. I knew about gelatin as part of the treatment for general gut problems, but there are so many things I do already that I didn't try it until a friend raved about it to me. I ordered Now Foods gelatin - cheaper etc. And it works. It dissolves fairly readily in warm liquid, and yes, my stomach is much better. After only a few days the constant pain, fatigue and tension that went with it diminished, my gut "works" better than it has since before this all started, and something I didn't expect, my skin is clearer and firmer (I'm 55, so it shows). People have started to comment ("Why don't you have wrinkles?" from a friend in her 40s) and I have the impression that I'm growing little baby hairs around my hairline where it was getting higher, and in the corners of my forehead where I was developing a bit of an M hairline. I eat a lot of vegetable stew for the sake of my stomach, and the gelatin mixes easily, giving a pleasantly thicker texture. I use 2 big heaped teaspoons in a meal - three is too much and makes me feel unwell. I try to have it twice a day, three times if possible, and if I don't have it I notice the difference - sore, cross and constipated. Wish I'd tried it years ago - I could have used the time and energy that improved health gives you.

the best

Reviewer2913288により Dec 18, 2016 に掲載

amazing

Great product

5352812456667821440により Jan 12, 2017 に掲載

Does not taste of anything and instantly soothes my stomach and gives me more energy. Love it!

Smooth and no lumps

5641101377002302074により Sep 24, 2016 に掲載

The powder is really easy to mix into for example yoghurt, smooth and no lumps.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good product - excellent thickener

4805967586407826565により Oct 11, 2016 に掲載

Very good product

Perfect in my smoothie

4687242139050425242により Dec 01, 2016 に掲載

I put one tbsp in my morning smoothie. Perfect way to add some more protein in my diet.

Favourite when making soup

5457758064241385603により May 02, 2016 に掲載

Put it in any soup I made to thicken it. Neutral taste so it is versatile.

love it

5478549218779856513により May 08, 2016 に掲載

Great quality, dissolves fast, neutral taste

商品 81 - 90 の合計 91