JA

商品 41 - 45 の合計 76

« 前の | 7 8 9 10 11 | 次のページ »

love it

Reviewer1225796により Sep 10, 2013 に掲載

This stuff is awesome! It has taken my cooking possibilities to a new level and is a great source of protein; Not to mention it is fun to gelatinize all sorts of foods with this. I don't perceive any beef flavor either.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Now Foods,Real Food, Beef gelatin powder, 1 lb.

4965086556239939279により May 28, 2014 に掲載

I love it. It's great for people who do not eat pork and can make our favorite treats. I can make non pork based gummy bear candy, and my favorite non pork based marsh mellows. I can make jello for my family. I can go on and on about how good this product is.I like the 1 pound bag size because, I can keep it for a while. I am glad that I could find it because most grocery stores don't carry this. Yea!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Multiple benefits.. skin, hair and stomach healing

HEMS-SoreJointsEtcにより Jul 21, 2014 に掲載

I started taking this just before Christmas 2013... the nails and hair improvements I noticed within a few months, even a couple of wrinkles seemed less deep. 7 months later I am noticing I can handle dairy (in small amounts) better than I could before (any lactose would cause nasty digestive issues previously). I live in hope that perhaps one day I can handle other FODMAP items - honey would be nice, or an apple but not yet. I am a work in progress :) I mix this with my decaf coffee [Mount Hagen, Organic-Café, Decaffeinated, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee] morning and night and don't notice the taste at all. I soak a heaping spoonful with room temp water while boiling the kettle and never have lumping issues. My dietitian considers the gelatin a good protein source and since I'm not a big meat eater this is an easy way to get some extra protein.

The best

Reviewer1192713により Jul 25, 2014 に掲載

Did not breake my skin out in acne, like other brand did. So this one I am holding on to. Repurchased already:)

Very good

goodiesformeにより May 06, 2015 に掲載

It is great for making desserts and also health benefits are already seen. My knees hurt less. Probably will buy again.

商品 41 - 45 の合計 76