JA

good for knees

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent

Reviewer1773360により Apr 20, 2011 に掲載

A great product - no offensive smell or unpleasant taste. Will be ordering again

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very good!

Reviewer2798035により Dec 06, 2010 に掲載

Use it in my morning smoothie to add protein and balance the glycemic index of the fruit and veggies! Doesn't add flavor or consistency to the smoothie! Haven't taken enough to notice effects on nails hair, cartilage, etc.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent Gelatin

Reviewer2759402により Nov 03, 2010 に掲載

This gelatin sets up well. I use it for homemade marshmallows and fruit juice gealtin snacks and haven't been disappointed. It stays fresh for months. A good buy!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Beef Gelatin

Reviewer1043827により Sep 07, 2010 に掲載

Price sure jumped since I bought this last. But I see that it is a quality product, so I guess I'll roll with the changes. Thanx, JD

great stuff!

Reviewer2913010により Aug 12, 2010 に掲載

Easy to use. I use 1/4 tsp of gelatin with 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum or guar gum per cup of gluten free flour mix, and the breads turn out delicate and moist. I still have 2 loaves of banana nut bread I made 2 weeks ago in baggies in the fridge, (i made 7 at one time), and they are still fresh and moist tasting, and even my gluten eating husband loves them! I will continue to use this brand as it is economical as well as a great product to use.

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

impressed

Reviewer3066063により Jul 14, 2010 に掲載

It dissolves in water easily.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

For energy, sleep and lower priced than collagen

Reviewer2165848により Jul 11, 2010 に掲載

After taking a tbsp a day for a few days I have much more energy. I also feel more alert and clearheaded. I take it at night as I feel sleepy the first few hours after taking it. This is basically the same as collagen but not as finely ground.

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

nice product

Reviewer3182358により Jun 30, 2010 に掲載

I use this for cooking and making jello with real fruit juice. Worked very well, and so much cheaper than the small sugar-loaded 'jello' packages in the supermarket!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

joint [hip] problems

Reviewer3078111により Sep 28, 2009 に掲載

I am trying beef gelatin to see if it will help with my hip joint,i know its a long shot but im willing to give a go,maybe in a few months ,fingers crossed,i will feel some progres.

商品 71 - 80 の合計 94