JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, Real Food、ビーフ・ゼラチン・パウダー、1ポンド(454 g)

¥1,540

« 前の | 4 5 6 7 8 | 次のページ »

works great!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4686460776573731017により Feb 25, 2015 に掲載

So far I have added this to my coffee, made gummies w/ and without fruit, made fruit pie, and made marshmallows with no issue. This product has no taste and no smell.

I like it!

4834957910738035794により Feb 26, 2015 に掲載

I really like this gelatin--It has no taste, can be mixed with anything (I mix it with my morning smoothie for some protein,or put it in soup)and mixes very easily without clumping. I haven't been using long enough to notice health effects yet, but will try to repost when I do. Will definitely order again!

Very good

alexvioにより Jan 19, 2015 に掲載

Very good product, excellent quality, neutral taste. I add it in the Twinlab Amino Fuel as a morning shake. It's pure protein, good for skin.

Gelatin

5183453630119979494により Feb 09, 2015 に掲載

Best gelatin that I have used. No lumps or anything.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great source of unsweetened protein - Great for cooking - Unique & Beneficial Amino Acids not Usually in our Diets

Reviewer1363702により Aug 13, 2014 に掲載

As the title of my review states - the amino acids in this are not as common in our diets, since we started shunning the cartilage and 'odd' cuts of meats, in favor of pure muscle meat. Much of an animal is not muscle meat - and we benefit from the different amino acids in those 'other' parts. Research Proline, Glutamine, and Glycine (which this powder is high in) if you're interested. These amino acids aren't considered essential, but are very beneficial, especially for people with bowel disorders (in the case of glutamine). This powder can add nutrition and body to vegetable and meat broths, or become homemade low-sugar jello, gelatin candies, chocolate mousse, or a nutritious boost to your smoothies. Learn to use it and let it 'bloom' before adding it to recipes, though, for best results (hit the google machine!) Such a versatile ingredient that I always make sure I have in my kitchen. Unlike knox, this is beef-based and not pork-based, which is important to me. It's much cheaper here on Iherb than the lower-quality kind available in grocery stores. Very popular with Primal/Paleo people, too. Packaging, quality, and shipping speed were great!

商品 26 - 30 の合計 74