JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Easy to use

Reviewer2261289により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

I use this as a supplement in juice. I just shake it up in a sports bottle with some juice and drink it immediately. It is supposed to be good for joints, etc. It is difficult to notice when pain goes away because it's not supposed to be there in the first place. However, I do notice that my neck and shoulders are less stiff than before I started using it. I will continue to use it.

Flavourless

ronenilにより Jul 29, 2013 に掲載

Easy to use and flavourless. Perfect for making Jell_O like desserts, or just ad them in a hot drink as a supplement.

love it

Reviewer1225796により Sep 10, 2013 に掲載

This stuff is awesome! It has taken my cooking possibilities to a new level and is a great source of protein; Not to mention it is fun to gelatinize all sorts of foods with this. I don't perceive any beef flavor either.

Good Product

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

I use this to make homemade marshmallows. It works!

brilliant nail strengthener

4839964790182216380により Jun 09, 2013 に掲載

notice the difference in my nails within a few days. Great stuff.

Love it

Reviewer2541215により Mar 01, 2013 に掲載

I'm taking this for joints and bowel care. It's a bit early to tell but it tastes fine and is easy to mix with water.

I like it!

4834957910738035794により Feb 26, 2015 に掲載

I really like this gelatin--It has no taste, can be mixed with anything (I mix it with my morning smoothie for some protein,or put it in soup)and mixes very easily without clumping. I haven't been using long enough to notice health effects yet, but will try to repost when I do. Will definitely order again!

Very good

zzzzzzzzzzzzzにより May 06, 2015 に掲載

It is great for making desserts and also health benefits are already seen. My knees hurt less. Probably will buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great source of unsweetened protein - Great for cooking - Unique & Beneficial Amino Acids not Usually in our Diets

Reviewer1363702により Aug 13, 2014 に掲載

As the title of my review states - the amino acids in this are not as common in our diets, since we started shunning the cartilage and 'odd' cuts of meats, in favor of pure muscle meat. Much of an animal is not muscle meat - and we benefit from the different amino acids in those 'other' parts. Research Proline, Glutamine, and Glycine (which this powder is high in) if you're interested. These amino acids aren't considered essential, but are very beneficial, especially for people with bowel disorders (in the case of glutamine). This powder can add nutrition and body to vegetable and meat broths, or become homemade low-sugar jello, gelatin candies, chocolate mousse, or a nutritious boost to your smoothies. Learn to use it and let it 'bloom' before adding it to recipes, though, for best results (hit the google machine!) Such a versatile ingredient that I always make sure I have in my kitchen. Unlike knox, this is beef-based and not pork-based, which is important to me. It's much cheaper here on Iherb than the lower-quality kind available in grocery stores. Very popular with Primal/Paleo people, too. Packaging, quality, and shipping speed were great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Multiple benefits.. skin, hair and stomach healing

HEMS-SoreJointsEtcにより Jul 21, 2014 に掲載

I started taking this just before Christmas 2013... the nails and hair improvements I noticed within a few months, even a couple of wrinkles seemed less deep. 7 months later I am noticing I can handle dairy (in small amounts) better than I could before (any lactose would cause nasty digestive issues previously). I live in hope that perhaps one day I can handle other FODMAP items - honey would be nice, or an apple but not yet. I am a work in progress :) I mix this with my decaf coffee [Mount Hagen, Organic-Café, Decaffeinated, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee] morning and night and don't notice the taste at all. I soak a heaping spoonful with room temp water while boiling the kettle and never have lumping issues. My dietitian considers the gelatin a good protein source and since I'm not a big meat eater this is an easy way to get some extra protein.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 88