JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Easy to use

Reviewer2261289により 10 30, 2011 に掲載

I use this as a supplement in juice. I just shake it up in a sports bottle with some juice and drink it immediately. It is supposed to be good for joints, etc. It is difficult to notice when pain goes away because it's not supposed to be there in the first place. However, I do notice that my neck and shoulders are less stiff than before I started using it. I will continue to use it.

Flavourless

ronenilにより 7 29, 2013 に掲載

Easy to use and flavourless. Perfect for making Jell_O like desserts, or just ad them in a hot drink as a supplement.

Good Product

CindyWにより 6 25, 2013 に掲載

I use this to make homemade marshmallows. It works!

brilliant nail strengthener

4839964790182216380により 6 09, 2013 に掲載

notice the difference in my nails within a few days. Great stuff.

Love it

Reviewer2541215により 3 01, 2013 に掲載

I'm taking this for joints and bowel care. It's a bit early to tell but it tastes fine and is easy to mix with water.

Amazing

panaceaspecialistにより 3 12, 2014 に掲載

This is the best thing for whole organism. Especially joints, bones, skin and nails. Just amazing feeling. Thank you Now Foods !

I like it!

4834957910738035794により 2 26, 2015 に掲載

I really like this gelatin--It has no taste, can be mixed with anything (I mix it with my morning smoothie for some protein,or put it in soup)and mixes very easily without clumping. I haven't been using long enough to notice health effects yet, but will try to repost when I do. Will definitely order again!

Very good

goodiesformeにより 5 06, 2015 に掲載

It is great for making desserts and also health benefits are already seen. My knees hurt less. Probably will buy again.

Taste well.

Reviewer2726985により 8 11, 2012 に掲載

I use this every day to get enouch proteins, As a side-effect my knee have stopped aking! I have got arthrite in it after broken leg and destroid knee.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dissolves easily, good for cakes

tigerchoにより 8 30, 2012 に掲載

Unlike most gelatins this one is a very fine powder that dissolves almost instantly and doesn't smeell of animals or any additives. Its great for cooking

商品 21 - 30 の合計 83