JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

very good

Reviewer3000993により Apr 05, 2014 に掲載

Since childhood days, had loved JELLO, but stopped taking that when I became aware of the artificial flavourings, additives and white sugar it contains. Now I can have the same shivering gelatin desserts with this unflavoured gelatin, low GI MADHAVA light agave nectar, DYNAMIC HEALTH fruit juice concentrate (or any fruit juice of your choice). It's so simple - just keep to the ratio of 1 Tablespoon gelatin to 2 Cups liquid. Mix the gelatin with a quarter cup room-temperature water, let sit a few minutes. Add sugar/sweetener, a tablespoon or two of lemon juice, and hot liquid and stir till all dissolved. Let cool, pour into mold, chill in fridge for a few hours. Enjoy.

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good value

5380777929030439870により Mar 19, 2014 に掲載

taste ok, great benefits

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Amazing

panaceaspecialistにより Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

This is the best thing for whole organism. Especially joints, bones, skin and nails. Just amazing feeling. Thank you Now Foods !

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product.

Reviewer2697127により Jan 12, 2014 に掲載

I use gelatine a lot. This seems like good quality & it is beef gelatine which was important to me.

good quality

5330320168154431492により Dec 11, 2013 に掲載

Very happy with it,used it for my stews,cakes,always did its job :)

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A good substitute for Chondroitin Sulfate for Joint Recovery...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

about half of the Gelatin is Chondroitin,and its also known from the folk medicine that it is Joint Healing,just make sure you take the same amount of Glucosamine in conjunction for best results,it takes about 4g of each for 3 to 6 months for a proper healing,so be patient.don't forget your basic multivitamin & Cal/Mag as well as your Omega's & Trace minerals.you should also consider MSM,Boswellia & Turmeric for a quicker & better tissue recovery...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wonderfull product for health and beauty!

5211480992936535419により Oct 12, 2013 に掲載

Very recommmended, 5 stars!

Great stuff!

4991315301515667262により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

I bought this for myself and my cat since we both have arthritis. She is 16 years old and has arthritis in her spine. It has really increased her vitality. She goes to the bathroom easier and she just feels alot better. I put it in a breakfast smotthie for myself. h Hopefully will help my vitality also!!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

love it

Reviewer1225796により Sep 10, 2013 に掲載

This stuff is awesome! It has taken my cooking possibilities to a new level and is a great source of protein; Not to mention it is fun to gelatinize all sorts of foods with this. I don't perceive any beef flavor either.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The Real Thing!

StarFireにより Sep 03, 2013 に掲載

Forget all the collagen derivatives and claims, I've wasted time and money on them to no avail. In the industrialized societies, the consumption of gelatin has decreased, relative to the foods that contain an inappropriately high proportion of the antimetabolic amino acids, especially tryptophan and cysteine. The degenerative and inflammatory diseases can often be corrected by the use of gelatin-rich foods.

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています