JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

It's starting to WORK after 2 months!

Reviewer2972434により Nov 13, 2011 に掲載

I have been using this product now for 2 months and I am right now starting to see the slightest of improvement. Last night I actually slept for 4 hours straight before being forced awake to have to urinate. Usually I only sleep for about an hour or 2 befoe having to get up and take care of matters, so that's an improvement. Also, my flow is getting better and I'm not wetting all over the place as I did before. I was told that it takes taking this stuff for about 3 months before you will notice any appreciative difference. Well, I've tried everything and nothing else has worked for me before. Noticing this already after only 2 months is indicating that this is indeed good stuff.

so far so good

Reviewer1478401により May 25, 2010 に掲載

my husband has notice a slight improvement (less having to get up at night) since taking this product

Good Product For Prostate Health

Reviewer2520119により Aug 08, 2010 に掲載

I've been using the NOW brand of this product for quite some time now. I take 2 daily now but used 4 daily for a few months.

Good value- good effect

Reviewer2675617により May 29, 2008 に掲載

I hav eexperiemented with various Prostate combinations and this is the best so far

Seems good

Reviewer1562340により Sep 01, 2011 に掲載

I really spent a long time comparing the ingredients of a lot of different prostate products, and this one looked like it had the best combination, and at a reasonable price, like most Now Foods products. After just two weeks, I've noticed improvement in my prostate health, taking only the minimum recommended dose, along with Healthy Origins Astaxanthin.

Good product

4997531859138146761により Jun 17, 2015 に掲載

Re-order. Good product. My husband's frequent urination problem improved.

It works

Reviewer1008175により Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

My dad has enlarged prostate for years. 2 tabs twice a day, has reduced symptoms by 90%

Bernie Bruns

Reviewer1032632により Jan 18, 2009 に掲載

Just got started. Easy to take.

Great Support

Reviewer3055694により Jan 25, 2009 に掲載

I bought this product for my Dad who has mild prostate enlargement, he's been on it for a month now and he says he's been waking up less during the night to go to the bathroom. So far so good!!!

Now Foods, Prostate Support

Reviewer2321661により Dec 06, 2010 に掲載

I bought it for my husband. He is now on his second bottle and he found it helpful. No need to get up to go to the bathroom during he night. But he is also using progesterone hormone cream. I think both work to keep his prostate healthy.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20