Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz (284 g)

¥ 974.96
Reviews 英語
Other Reviews (15)

Yum!

Posted by odalol From Norway on Apr 02, 2013

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

Posted by MichelX From New York on Jul 05, 2011

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

tastier than I expected

Posted by Reviewer1273331 From Japan on Sep 26, 2011

It is actually very yummy with salad, pasta, and home made alternative vegetarian cheese!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

not taken long enough yet but

Posted by Reviewer2441306 From Oregon on Oct 12, 2011

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

Great B Vitamins.

Posted by Reviewer2681231 From Texas on Sep 21, 2008

At a great price. I sprinkle these in soup, but don't really notice a great surge of energy as was hoping for.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST