JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great

Reviewer2153251により Sep 21, 2008 に掲載

i like the way it tastes. Great nutritional value and price.

yeast

Reviewer2458560により Aug 30, 2008 に掲載

wonerful yeast- met all my expectations- great taste!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz, (284 g)

Reviewer3193183により Sep 04, 2008 に掲載

My second order of this product and again, this is another product that I find easy to take. No aftertaste.

Weird smell and taste

Reviewer3003614により Jun 29, 2010 に掲載

I'm not sure if I like nutritional yeast. It has a strange flavor and smell.

Strong Taste

Reviewer3350988により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

A little too overpowering for my son in smoothies.

I don't know...

annannaljubaにより Jun 16, 2011 に掲載

I read multiple times people describing the taste as parmesan-cheese like. I'm confused, because it really tastes nothing like parmesan, wich is why I bought it. I was really disappointed. But as far as yeast goes, the taste is not bitter at all.

Weird

Reviewer1124894により Oct 01, 2011 に掲載

I've read so much good stuff about this, but I didn't like it at all. Looks like fish food and smells/tastes weird. My mom enjoyed it, though, so I guess it's just me.

nutritional yeast

Reviewer2445719により Jul 13, 2008 に掲載

Thanks again for web site I will be ordering again. I looked all over to find it and could not.I am a total vegetarian and I appreciate how fast I recieved your product and how fresh it seems as I opened it.I would have spent more on gas running around than I could have ordering it from you

Good deal

Reviewer2933593により Jul 24, 2008 に掲載

Good price, good product!

Unique Flavor

Reviewer1081222により Jun 23, 2009 に掲載

Chock full of vital nutrients, I've used these flakes as a savory addition to almost everything I've cooked or prepared - soups, salad dressings, etc. Might be my quirky taste buds, but I sprinkle on pasta in the absence of Parmesan for a similar sharp cheese experience.

商品 71 - 80 の合計 199