JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cheesetaste

Reviewer3029849により Aug 25, 2012 に掲載

I use the flakes in veggie burgers, faking bacon (tofu), in pasta etc. Nice cheese taste.

Tasty Cheese Alternative

rabbitにより Aug 22, 2012 に掲載

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, the KAL brand, which iHerb also stocks, offers a better deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than this or any other brand I've tried.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Really good taste

Reviewer3010632により Aug 19, 2012 に掲載

Very good quality and a very practical box

yeast

ling76により Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

not really what I was expecting, taste and smell wierd. not like cheese.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not for me

Reviewer2688267により Jul 31, 2012 に掲載

Being dairy-intolerant I bought this as a substitute for cheese. It tastes nothing like cheese, and gave me severe stomack-pains and bloating. Never again.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

As good as any

Krystallにより Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

Little, yellow flakes with health benefits. I acidentally ordered two of these, they are huge and now I will have nutritional yeast forever! Nutritional yeast has kind of a cheese-flavor, and I use it as an additive in cooking.

Delicious! Be here NOW!

Reviewer1437520により Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

Tried to get a different one, but iHerb was out of stock on them, so I tried this one. Very nice. delicious taste and nice size flakes (not powdery). Excellent quality. I notice i use less amounts of this one, as it has such a nice taste I don't need more. Love it. I'd get it again. Be here NOW!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great

danielledonohueにより Jun 19, 2012 に掲載

My kids love this stuff!!! Every time I make spaghetti I use this instead of cheese, and they always want more and more! I love how healthy it is and how full of protein and B vitamins it is. Wish it was organic, but like how it is non-gmo.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

No more fatty cheese for me!

charlottemskにより Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

Tastes weird, in a good, cheese-ish way. I sprinkle them on salads, use them in soups and have them on pizza. Perfect.

LOVE THESE

Reviewer2609963により Jun 10, 2012 に掲載

I used these yeast flakes while alleviating Candida, and have continued to use them daily because I enjoy them so much.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています