JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Awesome Yeast Flakes

5395527934265633988により Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

I use this all the time now, tastes great on bread.

Good product.

Reviewer1995961により Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

Nice taste and good price. I have not tried any other kind of nutritional yeast, so I can't compare it to anything. After reading the reviews of a few different ones I chose this kind and I do not regret it.

Cheesy

Reviewer2178581により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

4648988233728640074により Jul 30, 2013 に掲載

So tasty!

Tastes Fine, But Wasteful

Adeanaにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

This tastes fine, but the big plastic tub is wasteful. The other brand sold on iherb is just as good, but easier to store and doesn't use so much plastic in the packaging.

yeast

ling76により Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

not really what I was expecting, taste and smell wierd. not like cheese.

Great taste!

Reviewer2397765により Dec 14, 2010 に掲載

This is my favorite brand of nutritional yeast. It has a wonderful flavor that some of the wimpier nutritional yeasts out there do not have. But that same flavor may take some getting used to if you have never had nutritional yeast before. Try sprinkling some on pasta. It's great! We've been eating nutritional yeast for about 20 years, because we are vegans and the yeast is a great source of B12 (even if it is added to the product).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not as good as some other brands, but still tasty

Umbridgeにより May 16, 2011 に掲載

I prefer Red Star and KAL brands to this as they seem to have a stronger flavour. This is still good though, and a great option for those who think nutritional yeast can sometimes be overpowering. I personally love the taste and would prefer a stronger flavour!

Yeast Flakes

Reviewer2589724により Jul 12, 2009 に掲載

Yummy yeastflakes that give b vitamins in food form. Love it.

Funky taste

Reviewer1620488により Nov 28, 2009 に掲載

I had high hopes for these flakes, but I'm afraid they taste a bit odd to me. Even putting them as "cheese" on some foods, there is just something different about them that makes them more of a distraction than an actual part of the food. I doubt I'll order them again. (By the way, I have very sensitive taste buds, so I am rather picky about food.)

商品 61 - 70 の合計 200