JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yum!

odalolにより Apr 02, 2013 に掲載

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

Nutritional yeast.

Reviewer1739960により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

A great product, but I don't understand the need for such a large container. It seemed like it was about a third full upon arrival.

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

MichelXにより Jul 05, 2011 に掲載

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

not taken long enough yet but

Reviewer2441306により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

Awesome Yeast Flakes

5395527934265633988により Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

I use this all the time now, tastes great on bread.

Good product.

Reviewer1995961により Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

Nice taste and good price. I have not tried any other kind of nutritional yeast, so I can't compare it to anything. After reading the reviews of a few different ones I chose this kind and I do not regret it.

Cheesy

Reviewer2178581により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

4648988233728640074により Jul 30, 2013 に掲載

So tasty!

Tastes Fine, But Wasteful

Adeanaにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

This tastes fine, but the big plastic tub is wasteful. The other brand sold on iherb is just as good, but easier to store and doesn't use so much plastic in the packaging.

Great taste!

Reviewer2397765により Dec 14, 2010 に掲載

This is my favorite brand of nutritional yeast. It has a wonderful flavor that some of the wimpier nutritional yeasts out there do not have. But that same flavor may take some getting used to if you have never had nutritional yeast before. Try sprinkling some on pasta. It's great! We've been eating nutritional yeast for about 20 years, because we are vegans and the yeast is a great source of B12 (even if it is added to the product).

商品 61 - 70 の合計 215