JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

tastier than I expected

Reviewer1273331により Sep 26, 2011 に掲載

It is actually very yummy with salad, pasta, and home made alternative vegetarian cheese!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

not taken long enough yet but

Reviewer2441306により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

4648988233728640074により Jul 30, 2013 に掲載

So tasty!

Cheesy

Reviewer2178581により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Tastes Fine, But Wasteful

Adeanaにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

This tastes fine, but the big plastic tub is wasteful. The other brand sold on iherb is just as good, but easier to store and doesn't use so much plastic in the packaging.

Great taste!

Reviewer2397765により Dec 14, 2010 に掲載

This is my favorite brand of nutritional yeast. It has a wonderful flavor that some of the wimpier nutritional yeasts out there do not have. But that same flavor may take some getting used to if you have never had nutritional yeast before. Try sprinkling some on pasta. It's great! We've been eating nutritional yeast for about 20 years, because we are vegans and the yeast is a great source of B12 (even if it is added to the product).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not as good as some other brands, but still tasty

Umbridgeにより May 16, 2011 に掲載

I prefer Red Star and KAL brands to this as they seem to have a stronger flavour. This is still good though, and a great option for those who think nutritional yeast can sometimes be overpowering. I personally love the taste and would prefer a stronger flavour!

Yeast Flakes

Reviewer2589724により Jul 12, 2009 に掲載

Yummy yeastflakes that give b vitamins in food form. Love it.

Funky taste

Reviewer1620488により Nov 28, 2009 に掲載

I had high hopes for these flakes, but I'm afraid they taste a bit odd to me. Even putting them as "cheese" on some foods, there is just something different about them that makes them more of a distraction than an actual part of the food. I doubt I'll order them again. (By the way, I have very sensitive taste buds, so I am rather picky about food.)

great

Reviewer2153251により Sep 21, 2008 に掲載

i like the way it tastes. Great nutritional value and price.

商品 61 - 70 の合計 201