JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥978

¥1,535

のセーブ: ¥557 (36 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cheesy

Reviewer2178581により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

4648988233728640074により Jul 30, 2013 に掲載

So tasty!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Yeast Flakes

Reviewer2589724により Jul 12, 2009 に掲載

Yummy yeastflakes that give b vitamins in food form. Love it.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Weird smell and taste

Reviewer3003614により Jun 29, 2010 に掲載

I'm not sure if I like nutritional yeast. It has a strange flavor and smell.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nutritional Yeast Flakes.

Reviewer1382860により Dec 08, 2010 に掲載

This is another staple in my kitchen... since the 70's when it was labeled Brewers Yeast. However I do not know if this brand is the best; it happens to be the only one I have found since I moved back to California. In Montana I was able to buy 5 pound bags of nutritional yeast for under $23. That tasted very good and was affordable on a Senior's limited budget.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

it helps

5072040269111991108により Oct 03, 2014 に掲載

tastes fine

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

First time

5236132988599952269により Aug 01, 2016 に掲載

Taste weird at first, but used to eat the flakes after several days. I prefer to put some on the bread with jam together than into juices.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

bien

tenderlyにより Aug 20, 2016 に掲載

lo compré para complementar mi dieta ya que viene con b12 y otras vitaminas necesarias, tiene un sabor salado muy característico, no tanto a queso como dicen pero perfecto para platos salados. mi única queja es que el envase es demasiado grande para el contenido, viene lleno solamente hasta la mitad, quizás un poco menos, sigue siendo una cantidad considerable pero podrían venderlo en envases más pequeños.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Mediocre

snowfitness1により Oct 22, 2007 に掲載

I use nutritional yeast on my popcorn, and this was ok. The brand I get at my local health food store has a nicer taste.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

havent had time to it try it much yet

Reviewer1693246により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

am giving it a 3 just because it smells good, and have added it to juices couple of times, and its ok

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10