JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Lowered my cholesterol, and I like taking these better than fish oil caps

Reviewer3279973により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

I've always struggled to keep up with fish oil or cod liver oil supplements, even tho I know they are important. Cod liver oil isn't so fun to take, especially the liquid. But I started taking these krill oil caps along with astaxanthin, and I hardly miss my dose. What's even more exciting is that my cholesterol level dropped 61 points in the 6 months that I've been using Krill Oil! Fabulous! These will be a keeper!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Krill oil is the way to go

Reviewer3323667により Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

I've only been taking for 3 weeks so far, so somewhat difficult to notice effects that stand out. I do feel like I have more energy on a daily basis, and have noticed a bit of a complexion-clearing effect on my skin. No fishy taste burped up, good quality for price. Will buy again!

Great product

Reviewer2514460により Aug 01, 2011 に掲載

From Canada Very good product,no fishy smell no aftertaste.Thanks iHerb for fast shipping.I will order again

Now Foods Krill Oil

Reviewer2328138により Aug 12, 2011 に掲載

Good price for Krill Oil. Off hand I'd say it is the same as more expensive brands.

Good stuff!!!

TAP992により Apr 17, 2013 に掲載

Good omega-3 product.

Neptune Krill Oil.

Reviewer2608308により Dec 24, 2011 に掲載

Although I have only used Neptune Krill Oil for a few weeks, the pain I was feeling in my shoulders and neck have reduced remarkedly!

Great Product

Reviewer1598491により Dec 25, 2011 に掲載

The service and product is fantastic, always on time, we live in New Zealand.

Krill Oil works

Reviewer1916270により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

Krill oil is better than fish oil and it is noticeable after a month that the krill provides improvement in general well being and I got some benefit in my joints being less painfull

Excellent

Reviewer1189799により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

I love this, very good for the brain along with black currant oil (from Now foods as well)

krill oil