JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great stuff

Reviewer1670305により Jan 08, 2011 に掲載

no after taste, it's helps with inflamation in body

Awesome!

Reviewer3260527により Jan 25, 2011 に掲載

We love this krill oil. It helps to lower our cholesterol.

From Turkey

Reviewer1453243により Mar 30, 2011 に掲載

This is perfect for my joints pain. İt is really effective more then fish oil. But most important rule is using regularly this product.

Great product

Reviewer3334900により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

Give to my son and can tell the difference - improved vocal sounds and eye contact

My Doctor Recommended This

Reviewer2572254により Sep 26, 2008 に掲載

I've taken fish oils for years for their many health benefits. Recently, my doctor recommended I add NKO to my supplements because it is a much stronger anti-oxidant. Not only are they easier to swallow (much smaller) than the fish oils, but I don't have to take as much. I still take fish oils, but feel as though the NKO is a great addition.

For my kitties...and me.

Reviewer1300212により Sep 07, 2008 に掲載

I feed my cats a raw diet and since they don't care for Salmon Oil, I use Neptune Krill Oil. They love it! I use it for myself to manage foot pain - Plantar Fasciitis. It took about a month to feel results, but pain is a lot better. As an experiment I quit using NKO for a while. Pain back. Used again and pain is much better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best Investment in myself - and my family and friends!

Reviewer1857805により Apr 17, 2008 に掲載

Not only do I know when I miss my daily dose of NKO Omega 3 ( NOW through I-Herb has the best prices), but so do my colleagues, frinds and family. What a small investment for such a good product. The five bottles I bought for myself, is gone - I HAD to give them to people I cared about. How could I leave them out of the benefits of NOW if I cared about them! Thanks, IHERB! Joe James

Neptune Krill Oil 500mg

Reviewer2772478により Dec 15, 2009 に掲載

Very best price and quick delivery. Had no problem with digestion, side effects or swallowing. I will continue to order from iherb and recommend it to others. I have a lower disk problem in my back and taking Krill Oil has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my back much more than the standard fish oil softgels.

Heart Health

YourHealthにより Apr 09, 2012 に掲載

This product has done wonders for me. It's a powerful antioxidant I rely on to keep my immune system and heart strong. This is one supplement I take continuously. Since taking this supplement I have noticed improved energy levels, as well as a elimination of swelling of the ankle in my left foot. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

Better than fish oil

Reviewer3196692により Jan 27, 2008 に掲載

Fish oil raised my bad cholesterol level and triglycerides! Krill oil lowered it drastically, and did so without causing any reflux.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 196