JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best B12 I've tried

Reviewer1566973により Oct 23, 2009 に掲載

I've tried all the different types of B12 available and this is the best. For years I suffered from headaches, stiff neck, poor sleep and then I found this type of B12(methylcobalamin). As long as I take this supplement once a day the headaches and stiff neck stay away. I find it works best with Jarrow B-Right.

Great little lozenges

Reviewer3355801により Aug 12, 2009 に掲載

This is one of the better B-12's I have tried. The lozenges dissolve fairly quickly and I feel my burst of energy. I take these every morning and have tried several different kinds, these seems to be the best!

Jon Carlson

Reviewer2632489により May 21, 2008 に掲載

My favorite vitamin. Take it at night under the tongue and the next day things seem brighter and clearer.

Vivian

Reviewer1983247により Dec 13, 2007 に掲載

Tastes great. Helps with mental clarity.

5 stars

Reviewer2073403により Jan 01, 2008 に掲載

Helpful for me, and easy to take, good taste, convenient, small.

Great stuff

Reviewer1256308により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

Used to take b12 injections. Now I take 4 of these each day, together with b11. Makes me feel a whole lot better. Nice little tablets, good flavor.

Good Value

Reviewer2580814により Jun 13, 2007 に掲載

The fructose seems to have a slight bitter aftertaste, but this methyl B-12 seems just as efficacious as the more expensive brand.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Somehow this has gluten in it

Reviewer1301066により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

I tried this methyl B12 from NOW various times and the product still caused my body to react like I'd consumed gluten. Looks like something's wrong here for those sensitive to gluten. I've taken other B12 sublinguals with no reaction. Might be the citric acid, which is in another B12 product that did the SAME thing.

More energy

Reviewer1022912により Feb 14, 2010 に掲載

Since taking Methyl B-12 in conjunction with MagaFolinic I'm amazed at how much better I feel. What is really good is that I now have much more energy than I have had for many many years.

NOW FOODS, METHYL B-12 500 MCG

Reviewer2583579により Apr 02, 2010 に掲載

I PURCHASED THIS FIRST FROM MY DOCTOR AND HAVE BEEN USING THEM INSTEAD OF GETTING THE SHOTS. MY B-12 LEVELS STAY MORE CONSTANT WITH THIS PRODUCT. AGAIN I PURCHASED FROM YOU FOR THIS PARTICULAR BRAND FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE OF THE GOOD RESULTS I HAVE RECEIVED.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 49