JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

just 'eh'

Reviewer1499622により May 08, 2012 に掲載

The flavor is fine - mostly flavorless, but there's an almost buttery quality to it that reminds me of macadamia nut oil. I was hoping to experience some of the energy, appetite satiation and other purported benefits of MCT oil, but I've not noticed any difference. Also, this does get solid in my refrigerator, and I was under the impression that due to their very nature, medium chain triglycerides remain liquid at all temperatures. So I also have concerns about the product quality itself and the reliability of the extraction process. Maybe I just got a bottle from a bad batch, but I'm not sure I'll be repurchasing.

great oil

Reviewer1933398により Feb 21, 2011 に掲載

helps fill you up, especailly if you are always hungry.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good stuff - poorly designed container

5359042171288643262により Apr 26, 2014 に掲載

I love everything about this MCT oil, except for the container. It has on several occasions leaked when having it laid sideways - so you have to really make sure to screw on the cap super tight. Also, it's seemingly impossible to pour oil from it without having some oil leak down the side. NOW foods should look into upgrading the bottle design!

seems ok

5478114792831025032により Jun 29, 2014 に掲載

haven't noticed any change - have been taking another brand of mct and also use a lot of coconut oil..

MCT Oil

5321588059220167815により Aug 17, 2014 に掲載

Great packaging and fast delivery (3 days over a weekend?).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Quality product. Wish the bottle was smaller

4826382055254745228により Sep 17, 2014 に掲載

Good product, but wish it came in a smaller bottle

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

too strong on my stomach

norihitoにより Oct 31, 2014 に掲載

This is absolutely a mct oil, and mct oil is good. But I can't digest this oil very well,so I can't take this oil so much. My favorite is other brands'.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7