JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

excellent product

4640883319379330249により Aug 01, 2013 に掲載

I felt my joints better even after 1 week by using it.

Joint pain

ReviewerIsabellaにより Feb 09, 2013 に掲載

My joint pain is more an RSA complaint due to computer overuse etc. I feel this product taken each morning (easy to drink from the fridge) helps sore joints and I like the taste.

Liquid Hyaluronic Acid Is A Miracle

Reviewer2435822により Mar 26, 2012 に掲載

I am 72 years old . I have had joint problems most of my life . After 5 days on this product , the popping & cracking in my joints has almost disappeared . Improvement continues . I will use Liquid Hydraluronic Acid for the rest of my life ' By the way , I walk 10 miles a day . Joint problems were a problem , but no longer .

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Now Foods - Hyaluronic Acid, berry flavor is extremley good!

4919213062912088389により Mar 31, 2016 に掲載

This product is fantastic really, test excellent.. I am very surprised with the results because before i completed the half bottle of this product i could see the deference in my joints pain! IT WAS GONE, THE PAIN WAS GONE!! i could sleep through out the night with out walking up in pain like before! I am so so happy with this product! Thank you Now Foods!

Wouldn't be Without It

4806090768046958723により Nov 06, 2016 に掲載

I heard about liquid hyaluronic acid when talking w/ someone from the midwest. Their orthopedic surgeon recommended it. I thought I'll give anything a try. I had been told to get knee replacement. Thought this might tide me over till I got better for that replacement. My knee no longer hurts/pain. I take a T in morning and a T at night . This took about 6 weeks to kick in. Bought from a nearby store for a while. Then surfed the web and found this website. They are cheapest and very efficient in getting it to you. I'm theres

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

5674937899721048045により Apr 18, 2014 に掲載

Seems to be quite effective and certainly I'm going to buy it again!!!! thank you I-herb!!!

Super!

5487755727989633318により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

Good for my joints and it also has a good effect on my skin. I see my face is more plumper and less visibly fine lines around my eyes.

Nice

Reviewer1192710により Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

Very tasty piece. I drink every morning during food. I hope well will strengthen my joints.

Great flavor,

5028608334074824466により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

The only reason I've rated this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I found it to be just a tad too sweet, but the flavor is excellent. Too soon to tell yet whether I've found it to be beneficial, but the capsules I'd ordered last time from Now Foods most definitely were (gave me super-soft skin and hair) so I don't see why the liquid form wouldn't be.

good for you

Reviewer1892212により Oct 20, 2012 に掲載

but tastes thick - ended up using it in protein shakes so I didn't have to taste it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19