JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Taste unbelievably bad

Reviewer2095442により Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

My son refused to take these; they leave a terrible aftertaste. I thought he was being dramatic until I tried one - he was not exaggerating!

😨👎

4679827877630011573により Jan 05, 2016 に掲載

this tastes bad .. too bad the kids spit it .. i had to taste it too to know how bad it was .. and it was awful .. waste of money i will throw it طعمه كريه جدااا

Bad Taste

GraceHopeにより Mar 21, 2016 に掲載

My children could not tolerate the taste. They complained every time they had to chew them. I tested them to see what the big deal was, and the taste was chalky and not good.

YUK!

Reviewer2659907により Apr 29, 2008 に掲載

My daughter and I were NOT impressed...they taste GROSS! Simply Sharon Sharon Pawlak

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Made my child very nauseous

Reviewer1758176により Jan 08, 2010 に掲載

Was hoping this would be the perfect one for my son, 11 years old. He was very nauseous after taking them. Will go back to the Trader Joe's vits.

bad tasting

Reviewer3245617により Aug 01, 2010 に掲載

My 2 kids don't like the sour metallic taste so we will throw them out and go back to the Natural Factors ones, also the sorbitol content causes diahorea in my 3 year old.

Product Review

Reviewer2161076により Apr 08, 2011 に掲載

Terrible taste. Can't use them.

Yuck!

Reviewer1037408により May 12, 2011 に掲載

The taste is awful. Tasted chalky and metallic when I tried it.

The taste is not good

Reviewer1261624により Aug 21, 2013 に掲載

The children hates them and wont eat them. So then they are a waste of money for me even if the product have a good composition of vimanines and minerales.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9