JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥838

¥865

のセーブ: ¥27 (3 % オフ)

• Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Agar Powder

Reviewer2610768により Apr 14, 2010 に掲載

Have only used it once, but it was satisfactory for the purpose I bought it for.

а

Reviewer1473492により Mar 28, 2011 に掲載

Turned to jelly, you need a lot of product. The taste is not liked.

Hard to tell as yet

Reviewer2164723により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

I tried to make coconut milk yoghurt which did thicken at first but then lost its thickness for some reason. Need to try the recipe again with less water.

Ok

Reviewer1983543により Jan 28, 2012 に掲載

I bought this to make jelly. I can get it to set but usually it sets too hard - I've tried three times to get the recipe right but my son still won't eat it! giving up for a while.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2187442により Jul 17, 2013 に掲載

Don't use often, but good sub for jello.

nice

5435117453086349812により Aug 10, 2013 に掲載

nice

Not a convenient substitute

Reviewer1065533により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

Tried using this as a substitute for gelatine for my zero-kcal jelly made from no-sugar juice. It certainly is not "neutral" in taste, it will leave a sea weed taste if you use it with mild flavors. Will not purchase again.

Agar powder

Reviewer1611177により Jul 03, 2010 に掲載

Much higher in carbs and calories than agar flakes. Unfortunately, agar flakes are VERY expensive.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Never received the product and no refund for my money

Reviewer2742796により Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

I can't comment on the quality of the product because I never received it and I never got a refund for the money that I spent on this site. Essentially this company took my money and gave me nothing in return. I am highly dissatisfied and the customer service department won't bother to send my order or reply to my messages. I will never order from this site again and will never recommend this site to anyone.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

holaholaにより Apr 29, 2010 に掲載

I like this one!