JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥839

¥866

のセーブ: ¥27 (3 % オフ)

• Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Ok

Reviewer1983543により Jan 28, 2012 に掲載

I bought this to make jelly. I can get it to set but usually it sets too hard - I've tried three times to get the recipe right but my son still won't eat it! giving up for a while.

Not a convenient substitute

Reviewer1065533により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

Tried using this as a substitute for gelatine for my zero-kcal jelly made from no-sugar juice. It certainly is not "neutral" in taste, it will leave a sea weed taste if you use it with mild flavors. Will not purchase again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

the ultimate vegan jelly experience

Reviewer2410734により Jan 04, 2012 に掲載

never have desserts been so good until I found agar powder; not just healthy but economical

Good!

Reviewer2364573により Nov 27, 2011 に掲載

I used this for making gel to my boyfriend and it worked wery vell! Will continiu using this!:)

Agar

Reviewer2350229により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

agar-agar good powder

Great Agar

Reviewer1967438により Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

Perfect Agar for cookie vegan & gluten free.

Works Perfectly!

Reviewer1034041により Jun 07, 2011 に掲載

I had never tried this before, but it works great.

Nice!

Reviewer1676712により Apr 19, 2011 に掲載

i love this product! I made "chocolate" jelly and I used fat-free milk,stevia,cocoa,vanilla-extract and this agar powder and it was so good! My 3-year-old daughter also loved it! Great product!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

а

Reviewer1473492により Mar 28, 2011 に掲載

Turned to jelly, you need a lot of product. The taste is not liked.

super

Reviewer1202829により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

Im making agar pudding with berrys and lemon ( + stevia) and it tastes great. it makes me really full - and hopefully slimmer in the long run since it's low calories and very filling) I use one table spoon of powder pr 1/2 liter water - wich is less than what the package describes.It makes the pudding perfect!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています