JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥832

¥859

のセーブ: ¥27 (3 % オフ)

• Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Great

OKOKOKにより Aug 09, 2012 に掲載

Great replacement for gelantine.

just what i needed

Reviewer1803542により Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

Very good agar that does its work

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

madamViにより Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

and practical to have at home. tastes a bit strange but one can live with that

great

4647292040997966901により Jun 15, 2012 に掲載

Fast delivery. Great product to substitute gelatin

Good price & product

5320112349907002778により May 27, 2012 に掲載

Very good product. Have used this to thicken cheesecake topping & plan to use to make fruit juice jelly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Never received the product and no refund for my money

Reviewer2742796により Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

I can't comment on the quality of the product because I never received it and I never got a refund for the money that I spent on this site. Essentially this company took my money and gave me nothing in return. I am highly dissatisfied and the customer service department won't bother to send my order or reply to my messages. I will never order from this site again and will never recommend this site to anyone.

good stuff

madamechausseursにより Apr 07, 2012 に掲載

use this for thickening homemade vegan yogurts - it's so hard to find, glad to find it here!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Don't really know but it helped me make great vegan mayo.

Reviewer2624198により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

I just opened it today to use in an almond mayo recipe I made. My mayo turned out fantastic so I can't say the Agar didn't help!

Hard to tell as yet

Reviewer2164723により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

I tried to make coconut milk yoghurt which did thicken at first but then lost its thickness for some reason. Need to try the recipe again with less water.

I love it!

Reviewer3185831により Feb 04, 2012 に掲載

Very good strong Agar. I use different proportions for different kinds of jelly. The recommended one is 2 tsp, I use 1 tsp and it is very strong. I took a little pack for my friend to try. A big one is better value for money.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 75