JA

¥917

のセーブ: ¥29 (3 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Does what it says

Reviewer1557027により Dec 02, 2010 に掲載

I really wanted this to make gelatin. However using it as it says ... 2T to a pint of liquid ... made it like rubber, and was not edible. I am going to try again using much less to see if I can get it more to my liking, (Jello).

Good product

5232393925144283905により Dec 05, 2014 に掲載

This is the first time I've used agar agar so I have nothing to compare it to, but I used it to help set some homemade coconut yoghurt and it worked perfectly.

Vegan Jello!

Reviewer1309217により Feb 25, 2013 に掲載

Use it for vegan jello and it's awesome!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for thickening! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

This seems like a small amount but it isn't because it goes a long, long way. I found that I only needed about 1/3 of what the recipe called for which was about 1/4 tsp. This is the same as agar agar and is a great replacement for a thickener to be used in jello's or Panna Cotta.

Best Agar Ever!

Tannerwにより Sep 07, 2013 に掲載

I use this to make vegan puddings and thick smoothies all the time. It's the best!

good stuff

madamechausseursにより Apr 07, 2012 に掲載

use this for thickening homemade vegan yogurts - it's so hard to find, glad to find it here!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Don't really know but it helped me make great vegan mayo.

Reviewer2624198により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

I just opened it today to use in an almond mayo recipe I made. My mayo turned out fantastic so I can't say the Agar didn't help!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good product at good price

4921697260692442527により Oct 17, 2014 に掲載

will buy again

Already ordered more!

Reviewer3321859により Apr 14, 2010 に掲載

This Agar Powder is great! It's much less expensive than I've found it elsewhere and is stored in a convenient pop-top bottle. I use it for something almost every day and have already ordered two more bottles.

Agar powder

4749357837328315197により Oct 13, 2013 に掲載

This is a great substitute for vegans and those who don't like the smell or thought of gelatine!

商品 11 - 20 の合計 76