JA

¥830

のセーブ: ¥26 (3 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Already ordered more!

Reviewer3321859により Apr 14, 2010 に掲載

This Agar Powder is great! It's much less expensive than I've found it elsewhere and is stored in a convenient pop-top bottle. I use it for something almost every day and have already ordered two more bottles.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Now Foods, Agar Powder, 2 oz (57 g)

Reviewer1481253により Jul 24, 2010 に掲載

Good for making natural gelatin. I am going to try to make carrot cheese with this agar agar. I have heard it is like cheddar cheese but natural.

Does what it says

Reviewer1557027により Dec 02, 2010 に掲載

I really wanted this to make gelatin. However using it as it says ... 2T to a pint of liquid ... made it like rubber, and was not edible. I am going to try again using much less to see if I can get it more to my liking, (Jello).

Perfect alternative

Reviewer1654704により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

I have only used it once, so I have not been able to test it properly. I used it for making strawberry jam and the kids where very satisfied.

Nice!

Reviewer1676712により Apr 19, 2011 に掲載

i love this product! I made "chocolate" jelly and I used fat-free milk,stevia,cocoa,vanilla-extract and this agar powder and it was so good! My 3-year-old daughter also loved it! Great product!

Seaweed

Reviewer1885696により Oct 19, 2007 に掲載

This product is all that claims. The company name has been around for a very long time. The price was right, too.

Ok

4654899316441183461により Oct 08, 2013 に掲載

Ok

Agar Posder

Reviewer1588495により Aug 12, 2008 に掲載

I tried using this powder the very day it arrived and was greatly disappointed. The directions on the label for the dessert create a hard rubbery concoction that my husband tasted and then threw away......It's a shame because I bought 4 bottles of the stuff.

Agar agar

Reviewer1353729により Dec 08, 2010 に掲載

Great for cooking!

gel

Reviewer2763768により Apr 21, 2010 に掲載

Love this vegan alternative to gelatin. Thickened up much more than Agar flakes would have, but still worked well.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 75