JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, ヘリシーフーズ、アガーパウダー、 2オンス (57 g)

¥886

商品 6 - 10 の合計 47

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Nice!

Reviewer1676712により Apr 19, 2011 に掲載

i love this product! I made "chocolate" jelly and I used fat-free milk,stevia,cocoa,vanilla-extract and this agar powder and it was so good! My 3-year-old daughter also loved it! Great product!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Now Foods, Agar Powder, 2 oz (57 g)

Reviewer1481253により Jul 24, 2010 に掲載

Good for making natural gelatin. I am going to try to make carrot cheese with this agar agar. I have heard it is like cheddar cheese but natural.

Does what it says

Reviewer1557027により Dec 02, 2010 に掲載

I really wanted this to make gelatin. However using it as it says ... 2T to a pint of liquid ... made it like rubber, and was not edible. I am going to try again using much less to see if I can get it more to my liking, (Jello).

Already ordered more!

Reviewer3321859により Apr 14, 2010 に掲載

This Agar Powder is great! It's much less expensive than I've found it elsewhere and is stored in a convenient pop-top bottle. I use it for something almost every day and have already ordered two more bottles.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great for thickening! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

This seems like a small amount but it isn't because it goes a long, long way. I found that I only needed about 1/3 of what the recipe called for which was about 1/4 tsp. This is the same as agar agar and is a great replacement for a thickener to be used in jello's or Panna Cotta.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 47