JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

if only i could give this a 5 star rating :(

Reviewer3119083により Apr 20, 2013 に掲載

this is a great green tea! it feels and tastes like all green teas should. this is the only green tea that has a diuretic effect on me. unfortunately my last box of this had a fishy smell and taste and i mean that literally. and i'm not the only one that felt it. i'm hoping that my net box will be a regular one!

good tea

Reviewer2105068により Jun 11, 2012 に掲載

It's tea, and it's good

TEA

AmericanDreamCatcherIncにより Oct 10, 2013 に掲載

Delicious! Best green tea!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love the flavour and health

Reviewer3284958により Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

Really enjoy this tea, i'm almost out of it in just a few weeks!

I love the flavor

Reviewer1731256により Mar 31, 2012 に掲載

This is my new favorite morning tea! I love the flavor!!!! Let it steep with a little diced ginger root then I add organic blue agave and this is out of the world good and good for me too. Thanks Now Foods & iherb.

Astringent

Reviewer1234770により Apr 09, 2012 に掲載

Very tasty!

Great!

Reviewer1511885により Jul 16, 2012 に掲載

I drink at least 5 cups a week of this stuff and it is good and the benefits to your body are so worth it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My favourite types of green tea in one!

Reviewer2837093により Sep 08, 2012 に掲載

I love the taste and smell of sencha and matcha. This is a great way to conveniently get both in one bag. The price is excellent as well. Be careful with detaching the string from the bag though because it can rip easily.

Plus and minus

Reviewer2072604により Sep 15, 2012 に掲載

I like the taste a lot. However I don't like how often tea particles escape from the bag. I would prefer a tagless bag.

Cute Bags :)

genuinejasmineにより Apr 21, 2012 に掲載

It seems to be a good tea. Not Teavana, but I know thats not what I paid for. May order again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22