JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Helping me with lean-PCOS

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2474654により Feb 28, 2010 に掲載

I have PCOS despite being reasonably lean and exercising and haven't had elevated fasting glucose but have been shown to be glucose intolerant in an oral glucose tolerance test. I have always struggled with miserable hypoglycemia 2-3 hours after eating anything with a glycemic index over 40 and in general feel hungry too often. When taking glucofit I haven't had any hypoglycemic symptoms after meals. In addition, it seems to have an appetite reducing effect in me since I haven't been able to finish more than half the food on my plate - I feel full very early. Seems to work well with Irwin naturals phase 2 carb blocker (lowers the glycemic index of a meal). My acne seems to be getting better too which indicates that gluco-fit may help with more than one etiology of insulin resistance. Many other herbal/nutraceutical and pharmaceutical "glucose lowering" agents (vanadyl sulfate, chromium piccolinate, metformin, gymnema sylvester, d-chiro inositol, bitter melon and more) have failed to help and often made me feel painfully hypoglycemic all the time but Glucofit really looks promising so far.

GlucoFit

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2631453により Dec 12, 2008 に掲載

I have type 2 diabetes and have been on medication for over a year but was unable to reach the level required by my physician. I started taking GlucoFit about 4 months ago and my blood sugar levels dropped within 48 hours and have steadily fallen since then. I am now consistently reading below 5 on my meter and am delighted to have this worry more or less behind me. Thank you GlucoFit and Thank you iHerb. BM Vancouver, Canada

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Actually reduces total insulin output

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1108029により Jan 04, 2009 に掲載

The best glucose control supplement I've tried. Better than fenugreek.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Has improved my fasting blood sugar

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3124711により Jan 20, 2010 に掲載

This product is helping me control my blood sugar. I'm currently taking it with one prescription medication (Amaryl) and Blood Sugar High by Crystal Star. It seems to be helping me keep my fasting blood sugars below 140, which is good for me. Before I started taking this product my fasting blood sugar was as high as 200. I noticed a change a few days after I started taking it.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

has made a huge difference

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3304456により Feb 01, 2010 に掲載

I gave up diabetes medication a while back in favor of this product. Its really made a difference! I do not recommend giving up your meds for a supplement, though, without your Dr's approval.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 31