JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Helping me with lean-PCOS

Reviewer2474654により Feb 28, 2010 に掲載

I have PCOS despite being reasonably lean and exercising and haven't had elevated fasting glucose but have been shown to be glucose intolerant in an oral glucose tolerance test. I have always struggled with miserable hypoglycemia 2-3 hours after eating anything with a glycemic index over 40 and in general feel hungry too often. When taking glucofit I haven't had any hypoglycemic symptoms after meals. In addition, it seems to have an appetite reducing effect in me since I haven't been able to finish more than half the food on my plate - I feel full very early. Seems to work well with Irwin naturals phase 2 carb blocker (lowers the glycemic index of a meal). My acne seems to be getting better too which indicates that gluco-fit may help with more than one etiology of insulin resistance. Many other herbal/nutraceutical and pharmaceutical "glucose lowering" agents (vanadyl sulfate, chromium piccolinate, metformin, gymnema sylvester, d-chiro inositol, bitter melon and more) have failed to help and often made me feel painfully hypoglycemic all the time but Glucofit really looks promising so far.

GlucoFit

Reviewer2631453により Dec 12, 2008 に掲載

I have type 2 diabetes and have been on medication for over a year but was unable to reach the level required by my physician. I started taking GlucoFit about 4 months ago and my blood sugar levels dropped within 48 hours and have steadily fallen since then. I am now consistently reading below 5 on my meter and am delighted to have this worry more or less behind me. Thank you GlucoFit and Thank you iHerb. BM Vancouver, Canada

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Actually reduces total insulin output

Reviewer1108029により Jan 04, 2009 に掲載

The best glucose control supplement I've tried. Better than fenugreek.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Has improved my fasting blood sugar

Reviewer3124711により Jan 20, 2010 に掲載

This product is helping me control my blood sugar. I'm currently taking it with one prescription medication (Amaryl) and Blood Sugar High by Crystal Star. It seems to be helping me keep my fasting blood sugars below 140, which is good for me. Before I started taking this product my fasting blood sugar was as high as 200. I noticed a change a few days after I started taking it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

has made a huge difference

Reviewer3304456により Feb 01, 2010 に掲載

I gave up diabetes medication a while back in favor of this product. Its really made a difference! I do not recommend giving up your meds for a supplement, though, without your Dr's approval.

Excellent

Reviewer3333125により Jun 02, 2009 に掲載

Works well with Now Glucose metabloc and Vitamin D3 & K2

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Exceptional for Blood Sugar Control!

Reviewer2820125により Oct 05, 2010 に掲載

These truly work to lower blood sugar! I read the studies on lef.org and was impressed and I can say they truly work. My husband's A1c was 3.7 and he was averaging BG levels over 150 after meals; with these, his BG after meals has gone down into the 100s! Amazing!!! I use it in conjunction with NOW Chromemate.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Glucofit the single best blood sugar control

Reviewer1916270により Nov 23, 2011 に掲載

I am a diabetic and have struggled with my blood sugar for years. Allergic to most medicines I have tried Chromium Picolinate (works and essential to use, but not strong enough), Blood Sugar formula, Gymnema Syslvestre, and Banaba and all were too weak for full control. Banaba is the actual basis for Glucofit, but Glucofit gives a much stronger dose of corosolic acid and does reduce blood sugar dramatically. I can get 3-4 full points reduction after meals which is a great result. I am always high in the morning and during the evening so take one for breakfast and one for dinner with cinnamon, evening Blood Sugar and would recommend this to all who are struggling to control your diabetes. I am going to try 3 per day and give my Januvia (only stuff my body will tolerate) the flick. Hope it works. Gymnema Syslvestre is also very good and can add to your control. So watch what you eat and Glucofit can be an answer.

Working

Reviewer3020516により May 07, 2008 に掲載

Seems to be dropping my am blood sugar readings, have only been taking it about 3 weeks.

Works well.

Reviewer3327275により Aug 24, 2011 に掲載

Lowered blood sugar levels. Stopped taking for a while and saw them shoot back up.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34