JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cupboard essential.

Reviewer3289141により Apr 02, 2010 に掲載

This is one of the items we use in our family "wellness cocktails" and it certainly works well in combating colds and other viruses. We've used it for years and order it by the case.

Great product

Reviewer2972976により Apr 30, 2010 に掲載

Worked very well for the flu, would recommend it to anyone who has the flu and wants to recover faster.

Now Foods, Elderberry, Zinc & Echinacea Syrup

Reviewer1667778により Dec 28, 2008 に掲載

Excellent! I mixed this in with some juice and the kids didn't notice it at all -- plus, they quickly healed from their cold/flu symptoms!

works for my family

Reviewer3209297により Apr 25, 2009 に掲載

I had been given "Elderberry, Zinc & Echinacea Syrup" to my kids (3 and 5 years old) for a whole winter. They didn't get sick as often as during previous winter and if they were sick it helped them to recover faster. So I keep on ordering it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dunno if this is what helps...

Reviewer1625128により Nov 29, 2007 に掲載

... but for the last three winters, I've only caught cold three times; once, I'd run out of this stuff, and once I stopped taking it before spring had totally passed. (The year before I started taking this in winter, I had a severe cold that turned into pneumonia.)

Excellent Stuff

Reviewer1827447により Nov 18, 2009 に掲載

I put this in my kids' juice when they are going to be exposed to large groups of kids or when they are fighting off germs. I used to use Airborne, but this is much more effective. My kids are hardly ever sick and if they do get sick the symptoms are greatly reduced and last only a few days.

Great product!

Reviewer3318627により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

I feel better when I take this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

4664227116247643994により Jul 02, 2012 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

Kept the flu away!

bluebugにより Jan 19, 2013 に掲載

Good stuff! Will order again!

Works as advertised

Reviewer3257094により Oct 31, 2013 に掲載

A little oversweet, but seems to work just fine. As soon as I start to feel cold, I take this daily and get rid of the cold.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16