JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Great product

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3217988により Jul 02, 2008 に掲載

I am very pleasantly surprised to find an effective elderberry extract at this price. Formally, I would only purchase the brand of the manufacturer associated with the medical doctor who did the original research on elderberry. Then, the product was recalled! I put Now's Elderberry Extract to the test when I had the start of a flu. Stopped it in its track. Bravo! I'm sold.

Flu free for one year!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1229712により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

I catch the flu once to three times every year. A wise man once told me to look around at the weeds growing near wherever I lived for clues to what was needed to maintain health living in that area. This advice finally penetrated when I moved to southern France last year and saw the area was full of wild elderberry bushes. I immediately ordered this product and have been taking one capsule everyday for the past year and have not had the flu nor a cold all year. It's a miracle!

Great for immune support

Reviewer2085948により Nov 07, 2011 に掲載

I take this product every three hours for immune support at the first sign of a cold. It really helps ward off colds.

Elderberry Extract - Very Good

Reviewer2273412により Dec 18, 2011 に掲載

I found Elderberry Extract from NOW to be a very good product. I noticed a difference in my lungs/breathing in less than one week.

Amazing plant

5348563911405362705により Sep 12, 2013 に掲載

Elderberry is excellent for warding off the flu and viruses. It is also excellent for your respiratory system. The capsules are a pretty vibrant purple color, which is fun.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 14