JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Elderberry extract

4751031626862130202により Feb 13, 2014 に掲載

My husband has been taking Elderberry in the morning & it helped him great deal with his immune system, he works around crowds on daily basis. Thank you for your service I always go to your website 1st to check out your deals, so far so good. Thank you again.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

5582482263799525927により Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

hope this helps this flu season

Amazing plant

5348563911405362705により Sep 12, 2013 に掲載

Elderberry is excellent for warding off the flu and viruses. It is also excellent for your respiratory system. The capsules are a pretty vibrant purple color, which is fun.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Highly recomend

4948602543804168087により Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

Great eye sihht strengthener

Flu free for one year!

Reviewer1229712により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

I catch the flu once to three times every year. A wise man once told me to look around at the weeds growing near wherever I lived for clues to what was needed to maintain health living in that area. This advice finally penetrated when I moved to southern France last year and saw the area was full of wild elderberry bushes. I immediately ordered this product and have been taking one capsule everyday for the past year and have not had the flu nor a cold all year. It's a miracle!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Immune system builder

herbalturtleにより Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

Take occasionally for a couple of weeks at a time and ward off the flu and cold's.

elderberry

Reviewer1761684により Feb 27, 2012 に掲載

been taking in the winter for years

Elderberry Extract - Very Good

Reviewer2273412により Dec 18, 2011 に掲載

I found Elderberry Extract from NOW to be a very good product. I noticed a difference in my lungs/breathing in less than one week.

Great for immune support

Reviewer2085948により Nov 07, 2011 に掲載

I take this product every three hours for immune support at the first sign of a cold. It really helps ward off colds.

Tasty

Reviewer1116163により Jul 03, 2011 に掲載

Actually tastes good if you bite through the capsule. I think this is a great immune booster

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14