JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product

Reviewer3217988により 7 02, 2008 に掲載

I am very pleasantly surprised to find an effective elderberry extract at this price. Formally, I would only purchase the brand of the manufacturer associated with the medical doctor who did the original research on elderberry. Then, the product was recalled! I put Now's Elderberry Extract to the test when I had the start of a flu. Stopped it in its track. Bravo! I'm sold.

Flu free for one year!

Reviewer1229712により 9 13, 2012 に掲載

I catch the flu once to three times every year. A wise man once told me to look around at the weeds growing near wherever I lived for clues to what was needed to maintain health living in that area. This advice finally penetrated when I moved to southern France last year and saw the area was full of wild elderberry bushes. I immediately ordered this product and have been taking one capsule everyday for the past year and have not had the flu nor a cold all year. It's a miracle!

Amazing plant

5348563911405362705により 9 12, 2013 に掲載

Elderberry is excellent for warding off the flu and viruses. It is also excellent for your respiratory system. The capsules are a pretty vibrant purple color, which is fun.

Immune system builder

herbalturtleにより 6 17, 2012 に掲載

Take occasionally for a couple of weeks at a time and ward off the flu and cold's.

Elderberry extract

4751031626862130202により 2 13, 2014 に掲載

My husband has been taking Elderberry in the morning & it helped him great deal with his immune system, he works around crowds on daily basis. Thank you for your service I always go to your website 1st to check out your deals, so far so good. Thank you again.

Great for immune support

Reviewer2085948により 11 07, 2011 に掲載

I take this product every three hours for immune support at the first sign of a cold. It really helps ward off colds.

Elderberry Extract - Very Good

Reviewer2273412により 12 18, 2011 に掲載

I found Elderberry Extract from NOW to be a very good product. I noticed a difference in my lungs/breathing in less than one week.

Highly recomend

4948602543804168087により 8 29, 2013 に掲載

Great eye sihht strengthener

great stuff, great price

Reviewer2212746により 9 21, 2009 に掲載

works great for immune support

very excellent product

Reviewer1107606により 12 08, 2009 に掲載

It is very excellent product

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14