JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Dosage too high

Reviewer1472494により 10 20, 2010 に掲載

Just got the side effects after one week of use; slight headache and stiffness around head and shoulders. I might try halving the dose somehow..don't know.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Caused a migraine which lasted for 3 days.

5483787615945751082により 10 11, 2012 に掲載

BEWARE - this product gave me a migraine which lasted 3 days. I researched the recommended dose, and found that studies suggest using less than HALF the recommended dose on the bottle.

returned product

Reviewer1824660により 2 22, 2011 に掲載

I have had to return this product as it is not allowed into NZ without a doctor's prescription.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Did nothing for brain or skin

Reviewer1680490により 3 08, 2011 に掲載

Due to an illness, I have a hard time focusing and I have a hard time with memory so I thought I'd try this. I finished more than half the bottle and I saw no difference on the days I took the pills and the days I didn't. Plus, I really didn't notice any difference to my skin. Then I read that you should only take DMAE on the days you need it, not as a daily supplement, and since I saw no really help, I just called it quits for this one. I almost always start a product with the Now Foods brand cause I trust them cause I rarely get side effects from their products but I find that half the time their products do nothing for me but if I switch to another brand the supplement/vitamin really helps. So this may be one of the times, Now Foods isn't working for me.

poor

Reviewer2514980により 8 15, 2008 に掲載

did not do anything for me

DMAE Not Useful for Age Spots

Reviewer1331295により 4 19, 2010 に掲載

Got it for age spots but did not notice any reduction in the brown spots after two years of taking it. Quit buying it. Will go to a skin specialist to use IPL light treatment which is supposed to be the best method and very fast, one hour.

Meh

Reviewer2815511により 10 22, 2010 に掲載

Purchased as a choline source. Doesn't seem to have much effect on the 2pm low-energy state that raw eggs often ameliorate.

Haven't tried it yet

5733307147921671762により 10 01, 2013 に掲載

Haven't tried it yet

can't really tell

Reviewer1557027により 4 27, 2008 に掲載

I can not tell that this really does anything at all. Don't think I will reorder this.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9