JA

Haven't tried it yet

5733307147921671762により Oct 01, 2013 に掲載

Haven't tried it yet

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Caused a migraine which lasted for 3 days.

5483787615945751082により Oct 11, 2012 に掲載

BEWARE - this product gave me a migraine which lasted 3 days. I researched the recommended dose, and found that studies suggest using less than HALF the recommended dose on the bottle.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Did nothing for brain or skin

Reviewer1680490により Mar 08, 2011 に掲載

Due to an illness, I have a hard time focusing and I have a hard time with memory so I thought I'd try this. I finished more than half the bottle and I saw no difference on the days I took the pills and the days I didn't. Plus, I really didn't notice any difference to my skin. Then I read that you should only take DMAE on the days you need it, not as a daily supplement, and since I saw no really help, I just called it quits for this one. I almost always start a product with the Now Foods brand cause I trust them cause I rarely get side effects from their products but I find that half the time their products do nothing for me but if I switch to another brand the supplement/vitamin really helps. So this may be one of the times, Now Foods isn't working for me.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

returned product

Reviewer1824660により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

I have had to return this product as it is not allowed into NZ without a doctor's prescription.

Meh

Reviewer2815511により Oct 22, 2010 に掲載

Purchased as a choline source. Doesn't seem to have much effect on the 2pm low-energy state that raw eggs often ameliorate.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Dosage too high

Reviewer1472494により Oct 20, 2010 に掲載

Just got the side effects after one week of use; slight headache and stiffness around head and shoulders. I might try halving the dose somehow..don't know.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

DMAE Not Useful for Age Spots

Reviewer1331295により Apr 19, 2010 に掲載

Got it for age spots but did not notice any reduction in the brown spots after two years of taking it. Quit buying it. Will go to a skin specialist to use IPL light treatment which is supposed to be the best method and very fast, one hour.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

poor

Reviewer2514980により Aug 15, 2008 に掲載

did not do anything for me

can't really tell

Reviewer1557027により Apr 27, 2008 に掲載

I can not tell that this really does anything at all. Don't think I will reorder this.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9