JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Works As a Preventative

Reviewer1389905により Apr 27, 2010 に掲載

This seems to work for me to help prevent my UTIs which are always set off from sex. I make sure that I do a dose before or immediately after and I have been UTI free for two months now which is great. Cypro doesn't even work for me anymore even though the culture says that it should. I did use this product for two weeks while I knew that I had an infecion and while it did ease my sysmptoms, the UTI came back full on as soon as I stopped taking the powder. In summary, works to prevent UTIs but not while an infection has already set in. Also for chronic UTI sufferers out there. I LOVE acidic foods (wine, coffee, tea, chocolate, spicy foods, thai) but they are also very irritating to the urinary tract. When irritated, the tissue is more inflammed and prone to bacterial infections. I now take two Prelief capelets with whatever may be acidic. My life has CHANGED. I was getting UTI's 1-2x a month and was miserable. Prelief has been key in keeping my urinary tract from becoming irrated so I am less prone to UTIs.

D-Mannose

Reviewer1637053により Aug 11, 2010 に掲載

My 95 year old mother uses this product regularly to keep urinary tract infections at bay. It works. Without it, she had several infections.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very effective and works fast

Reviewer2526089により Jul 24, 2013 に掲載

This really helps me, I find that the powder works better than the capsules. However, you need to take double (or more) of the recommended dosage during acute UTI episodes. Also, it's best to wait at least an hour after taking it to pee, so it stays in your urine and has a chance to work.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Awesome for urinary tract infections

Reviewer1839228により Oct 25, 2014 に掲載

Always keep this on hand -- works fast to stop symptoms and to prevent and clear urinary tract infections.

works well

Reviewer2365249により May 21, 2008 に掲載

Keeps e coli infections at bay. But important to remember that it doesn't work against all other bacteria, such as P. Stuarti,a common hospital acquired infection, often the result of an indwelling urine catheter.

Got it for UTI

KittyLangにより Aug 17, 2014 に掲載

It worked for my uti for some time but then stopped.

D- Mannose

Reviewer3054197により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

I am happy with the product but would have liked more information on dosage in regard to Urinary tract infections

very good

Reviewer1151449により Feb 25, 2011 に掲載

nvt

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2798502により May 11, 2011 に掲載

It seems that it works