JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good, but...

Reviewer1814513により Apr 24, 2010 に掲載

My husband and I love the flavor of this grain and have always been happy with NOW products. This time, however, we are sorry to report that in two out of three of the bags of quinoa we found tiny rock-like crystals that could be very damaging to teeth. I rinsed the product, as suggested, but was unable to find the crystals, as they are very small and translucent. Otherwise, this stuff is delicious and especially healthy when cooked with turmeric and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil prior to serving.

there were ROCKS in my quinoa!! :-(

IHeartIHerbにより Jun 30, 2013 に掲載

i love quinoa but will buy another brand next time. the grain itself tasted fine but there were tiny gritty rocks particles throughout. i made it as a semolina replacement for a gluten-free north african couscous dinner and what a disaster! soooo unpleasant that every third chew produced that icky painful grit feeling. like having sand in your food. luckily i didn't break any teeth or fillings! YUCK!!!

Great Health Food!

Reviewer1013645により Mar 20, 2008 に掲載

Quinoa is easy to make, many possibilities with spices/ veggie ingredients, and very tasty. Its kind of a cross between brown rice and couscous. Just be sure and get it off the heat before it overcooks. You'll love it!

Good Stuff!

Reviewer2481709により Mar 21, 2008 に掲載

This is my first time cooking & eating Quinoa. I read about it on the web somewhere and when I was shopping on iherb for something else, found it. Hooray, my options in Georgia were limited. I cooked a cup of it with a some diced onion & 1/2 clove of minced garlic. The instructions on the bag could be a little more specific as to proportion of Quinoa and amount of water to use. Other than that, terrific product. iherb delivers, again!

From Bulgaria

Reviewer2997923により Jan 26, 2011 に掲載

Wowww i like this food a lot.Very delicious and healthy food. :)

Above average quality

Reviewer2861363により Mar 17, 2012 に掲載

This quinoa from Now Foods was really good, one of the best ones I've tried! Quinoa doesn't differ too much from producer to producer, but this contained no stones, wasn't too dusty and tasted really good. I recommend this product!

These are a staple

Reviewer1852029により Nov 23, 2008 に掲載

I keep these in the rotation which includes amaranth, buckwheat groats, wild (purple) rice, millet, & barley. I give the seeds a rinse, pick out any debris, and then soak them for at least several hours before cooking them. I put bee pollen, maca powder, hemp seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, and flax seeds on top. Also a dab of yogurt. I sweeten it all with xylitol or agave nectar. I am not too keen on the taste of stevia.

Now Foods, Quinoa, Certified Organic, 16 oz

Reviewer1243295により Dec 14, 2008 に掲載

I am allergic to gluten, so Quinoa is a great substitute in place of grains which have gluten.

great prices

Reviewer2424025により Jan 01, 2008 に掲載

The quinoa that was shipped was tremendous. The price for the bags of quinoa was something that really made me smile. My husband needed a gluten free hot breakfast and this was the perfect one. I will be ordering from you again. Thanks again. Kay

Better than rice

Reviewer3027286により Jan 13, 2009 に掲載

I like this grain, and Kaiser tells me that it is good for you. I add a teaspoon each of Curry powder and sugar for flavor.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 215