JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

made me gag

Reviewer1048355により Feb 11, 2012 に掲載

When I read the previous review I thought "it is probably not so bad, some people are just very sensitive"... But I received this product today and I could not agree more. Despite mixing it with sweet fruit juice (which disguises both my spirulina and msm perfectly), i could hardly drink it down without it triggering a gag reflex due to the overpowering smell and taste.. which is something like farm manure! I can usually take most tastes, but I honestly don't know how I am going to be able to use this product at all unless i purchase capsules and make my own. I have never taken chlorella before so i don't know if this is normal or if it is just this brand. If the latter is the case it scares me a bit to use it even in caps, as i can't help but seriously wonder about the freshness and quality!

poor quality control

4831435290350259734により Nov 09, 2013 に掲載

I've noticed that the product in some containers is deep green, smells and tastes like chlorella. The product in other containers is brownish green and smells different and has an off taste. I don't know if this is normal and e-mailed NOW customer service to request an explanation. They ignored my message. I decided to switch to another of the brands sold by iHERB.

Never again

Reviewer2391458により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

Smell and taste is the same they have at a pig-farm on a warm moist day...

heavy metals

5401133764601892668により Nov 04, 2014 に掲載

This bred is excellent, but this product has been tested for heavy metals and found to contain heavy metals. Testing the radio mike adams from the web portal naturalnews.com

Super greens!

charlottemskにより Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

Don't yet know about the effects, but my stomach sure got something to work with on this one!

I like this

Reviewer2519559により May 01, 2014 に掲載

This is a very good product...it helps to clean out my candida. Will continue to use this for a long time.

Good stuff

adechamplainにより Jun 09, 2012 に掲載

I love the Now foods Chlorella. Chlorella has to be broken cell wall to be absorbable. Chlorella is a powerful superfood, full of important vitamin and mineral and very high in protein. This powder dissolves well in water which is how I have it. I can be added to smoothies as well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

4844652343840044177により Jun 21, 2012 に掲載

Feel the difference when i've forgotten to take it. With it, i have an overall feeling of well being, good digestion and better energy levels. The smell/taste is exactly as described by other reviewers: like drinking (diluted) manure, but i'm already having so many other supplements (immune issues) that i prefer to drink this instead of adding more capsules or pills. For my next order i'm taking the bigger bottle :-)

buenisima calidad

5605684454226431091により May 23, 2012 に掲載

Es una muy buena calidad de alga, bastante mejor que otras mas caras del mercado de ESpaña, muy recomendable

Nutritional

5052205293775081938により May 17, 2014 に掲載

It's my new discovery and like the spirulina it's a pretty fountain of nutrients and vitamins.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23